Elections Biden challenges Trump to debate next month. Trump says he accepts.

No shit, she's never openly & publicly accused him. She doesn't want to be disowned by him and written out of his inheritance.

She wrote it in her private diary.
And she's never denied it was her diary.

Keep dancing around it with very well-worded statements like 'she did not actually accuse him of abusing her' while her own words speak for themselves.

I can't blame her really. It's was supposed to be private. Now it's out she is was likely ashamed it happened and knows how damaging it is to him so she and his handlers are in damage control mode.

Still Trump needs to make his own stipulation if mics get cut for canidates after time alloted then Mic gets cut from moderator after question is asked.

A debate is win win for Trump. His brainwashed cult followers will vote for him regardless of how he does. The only one risking anything is Biden.

Well he's your candidate of choice, so you're not going to begrudge him. But the greater public opinion of him doesn't reflect that. After the SOTU, he's still down in all 3 major categories of polling and has the lowest approval rating of any president of the 21st century at the same point in their term.

Granted there's still undecideds, but I doubt Joe is going to be able to shake off his bumbling grampa image with these debates. If anything, I'm betting voter apathy increases after them
I think it's going to run the other way and long have. I don't think any undecided is really going to settle into their permanent position until much closer to the election. Right now, it's still more theory than reality. Moreover, Trump is entertaining and appealing. But his problem is that the closer you get to an election, the more people have to actually decide if the entertainment that they enjoy is something they really want in leadership.

That's not to say he can't win, I think he certainly can. It's just that Trump is like a hot, crazy girl. When you're talking about who you want to date, everyone initially says her because they like the appeal of it. But if someone said you have to marry that person, people suddenly start evaluating if certain things are still attractive if they're going to be stuck with them for the long term.

He has the early advantage because Biden is the incumbent and the incumbent's usually have the heavier burden because they're running against their own record. People always think the current administration could be done better. But this specific situation is unique because Trump has a prior administration as well. So people will eventually start weighing it more heavily the closer they get to having to make a permanent decision.

I can't blame her really. It's was supposed to be private. Now it's out she is was likely ashamed it happened and knows how damaging it is to him so she and his handlers are in damage control mode.

Who's blaming her?

No one is criticizing her personally.
She's a victim of her father.
She didn't ask for this. Her diary was stolen.

Glad we could agree on this.

Two things can be true at the same time.

*Ashley Biden is a victim of her father, and her diary was stolen. No one is criticizing her personally and she should not be used as a political football.

*Ashley Biden's diary is confirmed by Ashley herself as her own, and its contents as her own words, and they speak for themselves.

A debate is win win for Trump. His brainwashed cult followers will vote for him regardless of how he does. The only one risking anything is Biden.

Dude gas is $4 dollars a gallon and the cost of everything is high because of Biden. The ONLY brainwashed cult mindlessly voting will be the ones for Joe.

Everyone already knows that Biden has cottage cheese for brains and has set the whole world on fire. You would have to be a special kind of stupid to even think about voting for him again.

Aww, that’s adorable…

but it would be good idea, if he would let the public know who it is that we are speaking with, RFK or the Worm…
And still speaks much better than the other 2.

Who's blaming her?

No one is criticizing her personally.
She's a victim of her father.
She didn't ask for this. Her diary was stolen.

I didn't say anyone was. The post was her about her or others trying to make excuses. I don't blame her for that. I feel sorry for her. She is the victim in this by everyone. The people that stoled her property should be held responsible and punshed severely.

I think they both think they have something to gain at this point, though historically, debates haven't really mattered in elections.

I can't believe that Trump's team still hasn't learned that lowering expectations about Biden is a dumb strategy. It keeps burning them! Happened after the debates last time, happened after the SOTU, happens every time Biden is interviewed. Every other campaign tries to lower expectations for their own candidate so that as long as they don't totally bomb, it can be spun as a win relative to expectations. It almost makes me think that Trump is getting high on his own supply here (i.e., that he really believes the dumb campaign attacks).

Dude gas is $4 dollars a gallon and the cost of everything is high because of Biden. The ONLY brainwashed cult mindlessly voting will be the ones for Joe.

Everyone already knows that Biden has cottage cheese for brains and has set the whole world on fire. You would have to be a special kind of stupid to even think about voting for him again.

I didn’t vote for Biden last time and won’t be voting for him this time either. You will on the other hand do anything you can to justify voting for a traitor. Talk about a special kind of stupid. Enjoy your cult.

Last edited:
I think it's going to run the other way and long have. I don't think any undecided is really going to settle into their permanent position until much closer to the election. Right now, it's still more theory than reality. Moreover, Trump is entertaining and appealing. But his problem is that the closer you get to an election, the more people have to actually decide if the entertainment that they enjoy is something they really want in leadership.

That's not to say he can't win, I think he certainly can. It's just that Trump is like a hot, crazy girl. When you're talking about who you want to date, everyone initially says her because they like the appeal of it. But if someone said you have to marry that person, people suddenly start evaluating if certain things are still attractive if they're going to be stuck with them for the long term.

He has the early advantage because Biden is the incumbent and the incumbent's usually have the heavier burden because they're running against their own record. People always think the current administration could be done better. But this specific situation is unique because Trump has a prior administration as well. So people will eventually start weighing it more heavily the closer they get to having to make a permanent decision.

That's the crux of this election; first time known commodities/ former POTUS' rematch. Trump isn't some unknown and Biden has ran him head to head prior, but his numbers remain low. I mean in 2020/21 I never ever thought we would see Trump polling and modeling this well a few months out from an election. He is doing far better than he did in 2016 and 2020 at the same point. I view it as 50/50 or -100 Trump +100 Biden as of today

I didn’t vote for Biden last time and won’t be voting for him this time either. You will on the other hand do anything you can to justify voting for a traitor. Talk about a special kind of stupid. Enjoy your cult.
Who are you voting for?

After the mess that was the last debates, my vote was for Kanye. I picked the wrong horse there. Eeek.

Back