Media Comedian Jeff Ross: "Dana White Is Like Michael Vick, But For Human Beings"

Decent joke but fighters don’t die and don’t fight against their will. And as we saw this weekend, they sometimes stop fights when a man cuts his leg.
Dana also doesn't wrap a bag around Tony's head and throws him in the river.

Dumb joke.

Jeff Ross is a chode, and after Brady put him in his place last night after the massage roast on Kraft, he's apparently kinda a coward too.

I gotta watch this. That was a great roast of Dana....

lol...I was reading the comments, seems this Jeff Ross guy isn't well liked on here. I've heard the name but know nothing about him.

Haha. I really can't tell if you're joking.

But hey, for other people reading who don't understand:

It's a common comedic device.

In this example, obviously, Dana is not killing the fighters for losing or making them fight to the death. But using the Mike VIck situation as a comparison is a comedic exaggeration. Again, not a literal comparison. It's a JOKE.
What?

A true roast would've been bringing up:

the stripping of sponsors
allowing both Greg Hardy and Jon Jones to continue fighting
dumb ass power slap
and of course, the slapping of his wife.

My friend and I have been calling it human cockfighting for years, as a not-so-inside joke (old Rogan vs boxing reference)
Lately I have been calling it human penis wrestling just so it looks awkward and suspect in texts
"Yo did you end up watching the penis wrestling?"

No, truth-telling only hurts protectors & those hiding - laughing beats violence.

Here a similar "Roast" that Doesn't Suck, unlike the paid Dana/TV "star" protectors.

"Ricky Gervais" and "doesn't suck" don't belong in the same sentence

Ricky Gervais fucking blows LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back