• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think samjj is hasbara. I disagree with him on 99% on matters but I think he's genuine.

Kflo and cinvymma are 100% hasbara tho
Bedfellow with @meauneau …….the company you keep……

If you care about the Palestinian like you pretend to living under the rule of people in Gaza that constantly launch provoking strikes while using them as human shields you would want to get them out of there too.

1- No because then there is no more Palestine it's over. And that's what you want. Have you asked them what they want ? Not one time did I hear a Palestinian say "I want to be displaced from my land". But somehiw you're such a good Samaritan when you want 2.2M people displaced out of the Gaza strip entirely.

2- And do you have definite proof that Hamas uses human shield ? cause I haven't seen them and humanitarian organization like Amnesty International neitherbbut surely you have proof from sources others from "Zionist magazine". Here's mine :
Amnesty International investigated claims made by Israel in the 2008–2009 Gaza War and the 2014 Gaza War that Hamas employed human shields, but found no evidence of such usage. In their report on the 2008-2009 war, Amnesty said that "contrary to repeated allegations by Israeli officials" that it had found no evidence of Hamas directing civilians to shield military assets or that it had forced civilians to remain in or near buildings used by fighters. Amnesty found that Hamas has launched rockets from near civilian locations, which it said endangered civilians and amounted to a violation of the requirement that Hamas take all necessary precautions to protect civilians from military action, but that this does not constitute shielding under international law.[
Source: https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/mde15/015/2009/en/

There also exist many proof that Israel uses Palestinians as human shield since 2004, there's plenty look here :

A cute way to say that you want all the gaza inhabitants out of the Gaza strip and israel to take control of it and build israeli settlements on top of the rubbles
I don’t know the best answer but do you want innocent civilians in a war zone surrounded by Hamas terrorists who insist on looking like innocent civilians while fighting with the IDF?

He said nothing about Israeli settlements.

You didn’t even read the resolutions you spammed. Just point me to all the resolutions that include genocide and ethnic cleansing. Thx.

Fun reading for you. Again, not that you care.
Kflo as a mass murderer: half of the charges against me are for possession of banned weapons, chemcial weapons, genocide, hate speech, kidnapping, attempted murder, rape, starvation, violations of my bail, and posioning, since only half of them are directly for mass murder I am really not a mass murderer like you are summarizing but in fact the victim here :(

In other news let’s rally and get this Alice in wonderland fired how dare she call a Spade a spade

“"Palestinians have to endure thousands upon thousands of unimaginable tragedies, all intentional. This level of orchestrated violence by an occupying force is genocide", declares Alice Mogwe, FIDH President. "To say it is unfolding is also to say that it can, and indeed must be stopped. To political leaders and high officials, we must stress that support and assistance to Israel is complicity in this unfolding genocide. You have been warned."

Kflo as a mass murderer: half of the charges against me are for possession of banned weapons, chemcial weapons, genocide, hate speech, kidnapping, attempted murder, rape, starvation, violations of my bail, and posioning, since only half of them are directly for mass murder I am really not a mass murderer like you are summarizing but in fact the victim here :(

In other news let’s rally and get this Alice in wonderland fired how dare she call a Spade a spade

“"Palestinians have to endure thousands upon thousands of unimaginable tragedies, all intentional. This level of orchestrated violence by an occupying force is genocide", declares Alice Mogwe, FIDH President. "To say it is unfolding is also to say that it can, and indeed must be stopped. To political leaders and high officials, we must stress that support and assistance to Israel is complicity in this unfolding genocide. You have been warned."
I asked you to link me to the un resolutions. You spammed a bunch of resolutions but can’t provide the specific ones that talk about the shit you keep repeating as fact?

you're quoting the fuckin bible. not netanyahu. or israeli policy.
I'm quoting Netanyahu reading a passage of the bible and applying it to Palestinians.

If someone was to quote Mein Kampf and said we need to treat the Jews like Hitler did, would you argue that they are just reading a book and their is no meaning to that?

Where were the UN and other relief organizations when Hamas was diverting all money and resources away from their people and into their own pockets? Where were they when hamas was using those resources to build terror tunnels and weapons stockpiles. Where were they when hamas was using hospitals and schools and any off limits civilian space for military activity? Where were they when they were murdering dissenters?

They're not just numbers. They're thousands of broken lives

The father of one of the 3 israeli hostages himself is revolted. But on there pro-israeli trolls defend even them killing their own people when naked and defenseless

Triggered after Arafat declined the Clinton Parameters of Camp David which included 96% of the ‘67 borders.

This is an often repeated talking point - "Israel offered 96% of the land back, but they rejected it. They will not rest until they get the complete annihilation of Israel!"

But if one actually delves into the details of their "offer," it was a BS deal that no one would actually say yes to.

I posted this before in the thread, but here are some of the details of the Camp David 2000 negotiations. This is not a good deal.

1. Initially offered only 73% of the West Bank. And would be divided into 3-4 territories separated by Israeli land. In 10–25 years, slowly would get the some of the land released over years.
2. Israel would be able to deploy their troops in their territory.
3. Have Israeli radar stations inside the state.
4. Have a permanent security presence along their eastern border with Jordan,.
5. Palestine would have to get Israeli approval for any alliances with anyone.
6. The water resources in the West Bank had to be managed by Israel and shared.
7. Only a maximum of 100,000 Palestinian refugees can return for family reunification or humanitarian reasons. When about 725,000 Palestinians were forced to be refugees.

Looks like the IDF just sniped a mother and daughter in Gaza today as well, who were Palestinian Christians.

Just so you know, Palestinian Christians, along with Samaritans, are as close as you can get genetically to Jesus.

The father of one of the 3 israeli hostages himself is revolted. But on there pro-israeli trolls defend even them killing their own people when naked and defenseless

Why didn't the IDF just blame the shooting on Hamas, why did they admit it right away?

Would Hamas do that?

Looks like the IDF just sniped a mother and daughter in Gaza today as well, who were Palestinian Christians.

Just so you know, Palestinian Christians, along with Samaritans, are as close as you can get genetically to Jesus.

Did you look at where that happened on the map before jumping to conclusions?

It was in the absolute middle of the most active part of the northern Gaza warzone; an area that has been under an evacuation order for over two months now.

Why would a mother keep her child there? That doesn't make logical sense.

Most likely being held there against their will. Who knows who actually shot them, but we know who benefits strategically by them being shot, so there's that.

Did you look at where that happened on the map before jumping to conclusions?

It was in the absolute middle of the most active part of the northern Gaza warzone; an area that has been under an evacuation order for over two months now.

Why would a mother keep her child there? That doesn't make logical sense.

Most likely being held there against their will. Who knows who actually shot them, but we know who benefits strategically by them being shot, so there's that.
Ah yes, they should flee to other areas they tell them to go to, then subsequently bomb them there.

"human shields" blah blah blah

Palestinian Christians have been living amongst Palestinian Muslims for thousands of years.

Israeli's spit on Christians and throw rocks at them out in public regularly.

My heart goes out to the dad, but let's keep in mind that he's likely getting his information from the same BS sources that everybody else is getting.

Anger is a far more comfortable feeling than grief.

1- No because then there is no more Palestine it's over. And that's what you want. Have you asked them what they want ? Not one time did I hear a Palestinian say "I want to be displaced from my land". But somehiw you're such a good Samaritan when you want 2.2M people displaced out of the Gaza strip entirely.

2- And do you have definite proof that Hamas uses human shield ? cause I haven't seen them and humanitarian organization like Amnesty International neitherbbut surely you have proof from sources others from "Zionist magazine". Here's mine :

Source: https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/mde15/015/2009/en/

There also exist many proof that Israel uses Palestinians as human shield since 2004, there's plenty look here :

Yes I think displacement and consolidation of the Palestinians into a single geographic region would be the best outcome for short term and long term prevention of violence. The Swiss cheese border situation would cause tension between countries that had existing good relations. We need to get the pen out and draw some lines that makes sense and enforce it with an internationally monitored dmz.

Palestine already doesn't exist and it'll never exist with such a fragmented and violent society.

More than enough evidence has come out now that we've actually got some footage of tunnel networks and all their entrances. You can even read about it on Wikipedia.

That is up to them.

It's very arrogant to assume Israel are the only party that can create change.

Everyone needs to get round the table.

I didn't say that only Israel could create change, I was referring to Hamas. Let's face it, "From the river to the sea" just isn't going to work. The Palestinian people should choose life and co-existence as should Israel.

Violence is justified against oppressors. The UN acknowledges this as a human right and it's obvious. The Warsaw ghetto had every right to attack the Nazis.
I’ve said that I don’t necessarily have an issue with Palestine fighting back. If on October 7th they had targeted only the military and government, I would be a hell of a lot more sympathetic and possibly even support them. What they did though was go on a war crime rampage, and now people are shocked that Israel is responding in kind.

You know there's some hasbara trolls here. Around 2 or 3 if my guesses are right. They post the same content as you but they're paid for it.

You you do it for free. To them you're the useful idiot goyim
You're wrong. We're all agents of Israel and we all get that sweet sweet Jew money. Sherdog is the ultimate social media battle ground for Israel. You didn't know that? I'm making bank, bro. LOL.

Seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back