Naoya Inoue or Terence Crawford - Who's P4P the best right now?

Who's P4P the best right now?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
These two are amazing for boxing right now. You got to truly appreciate greatness of these two boxers. Love them both.

Who do you got?

I have Inoue, but it's close.

p4p-rankings-crawford-inoue.jpg

Easily, Crawford. Are we going to ignore Nery dropping Inoue? That was a BIG knockdown too. Neither have great resumes, but Crawford has a much more complete style.

This type of pirouette knockdown should never happen to a P4P no.1 fighter.

This type of pirouette knockdown should never happen to a P4P no.1 fighter.

so where do you rate him p4p? #2?

i mean the man is clearly number one in his division, and he has been in every division he's entered. he's been a champion in 4 divisions while leapfrogging one. he's knocking fools out left and right and unifying belts.

i mean it's completely fair to have crawford above naoya in p4p, there's an argument to be made for any mix here. but you're making it sound as if he's a deeply flawed fighter for getting dropped once in 27 fights when he fucking destroys everyone, including the guy that dropped him.

You're a moron, this is how morons argue. I could explain to you detail with facts and evidence but I don't think you'd understand somehow.

You're quoting a guy who still thinks Canelo lost to his Cuban hero. He doesn't think logically. He's just one of many retards that come out when certain boxers show the slightest crack in their armour.

You're a moron, this is how morons argue. I could explain to you detail with facts and evidence but I don't think you'd understand somehow.
Please, don't waste your time trying to convince me how Stephen Fulton, Paul Butler, Jason Maloney, Rodriguez, Jamie McDonnell are good fighters. He has one impressive opponent on there: Donaire. Who, I think we can safely say, was part his best.

His resume is massively overrated. Filled with unknown, smaller fighters. He weight bullied his way to the top.

clearly inoue.
he got caught sleepin the 1st but, played nery like a limp dishrag for the rest of the fight.
inoue takes a lot of risks, but that's why we love watching him.

same reason we loved watching pacman.

crawford doesn't fight enough to even qualify now. the only good guy he's ever fought is spence.
he's basically avoided every other top fighter there is to fight.
oh wait, viktor postol.

Please, don't waste your time trying to convince me how Stephen Fulton, Paul Butler, Jason Maloney, Rodriguez, Jamie McDonnell are good fighters. He has one impressive opponent on there: Donaire. Who, I think we can safely say, was part his best.

His resume is massively overrated. Filled with unknown, smaller fighters. He weight bullied his way to the top.

fulton, donaire, nery, tapales are all top 3 guys.
donaire and narvaez are future hall of famers.

crawford has fought the weakest mandatories in
avansyan, porter, kell brook, kavaliskas, amir khan, jeff horn..
and has also fought zero hall of famers.
amazing.

your lack of knowledge of fighters does not make them bad fighters. it makes you an ignorant fool.

the guys you listed were literally world champions in their divisions until inoue knocked them out. are you trying to argue that world champions are not good?

fulton, donaire, nery, tapales are all top 3 guys.
donaire and narvaez are future hall of famers.

crawford has fought the weakest mandatories in
avansyan, porter, kell brook, kavaliskas, amir khan, jeff horn..
and has also fought zero hall of famers.
amazing.
That tells you how bad the fighters he was fighter really are.

Narvaez is debatable HOF. Donaire is HOF but was past it by the time he reached Inoue.

Last edited:
That tells you how bad the fighters he was fighter really are.

Narvaez is debatable P4P. Donaire is P4P but was past it by the time he reached Inoue.

you westerners have barely to zero knowledge of lighterweights,
because you only look at american media (and boxingrec).
american media only reports on american fighters. that's why the only fighter you probably heard of is donaire.

inoue X nery wasn't even listed on ESPN before the fight. great coverage.

don't tell me you've followed narvaez career. i'm sure you never heard of him until you looked at inoue's boxingrec page.

i don't even consider RING MAG to be completely fair. but at least look at their rankings.
inoue has beat more top 3 ring guys in every division than any other fighter now (including your boy, crawford)

i have Usyk over Crawford in my p4p actually. i think its between Inoue and Usyk for #1, my thoughts change daily on that.
Canelo, Crawford and Beterbiev round out the top 5.

Back