Elections Real men wear diapers

Imagine owning yourself thinking it is owning the Libs.
Crazy political times we live in.

Conservatives have always been crazy. They're just wearing their crazy on their sleeves these days.

GMmttlOWcAAeycx

GMmttlKWkAEeiNq

GMmttlOXUAAObb0

GMmI_dfXAAA4bVE

GMpRuLkXwAAy_eE

GMpRyxDW4AAovLw

suck on that libtards! you've never been so owned!

oopsies just made a little accident in my nappy brb.

Trump supporters showcase support for Trump by wearing supportive clothing at his rallies and rallying their support against the supporters of Biden who claim Trump is a poopy poop who smells like poop and poops himself. The supporters of Trump respond by accusing the other party of being a bigger smelly poop who poop and likely eat their own poopy too. Is what I would say if this story was ficticious but it is actually worse than that. What started as a joke is now becoming a political movement that is quickly becoming attracting serious supporters who appear to be incapable of differentiating a catchy slogan from objective reality.

This comes after Trump's former lawyer targeted him by posting on X:"Hey Von ShitzInPantz…your attacks of me stink of desperation. We are all hoping that you take the stand in your defence."

"Oh… Von ShitzInPantz. Keep whining, crying and violating the gag order you petulant defendant!" he tweeted a few days later.

During Trump's hush money trial this week, the prosecution accused him of violating a gag order related to the case. The judge also levied a fine of $9,000 on him for violating the order.

Todd Blanche, Trump's defence lawyer, claimed that his client had been attacked by both the media as well as Cohen.

The attorney also linked to President Joe Biden's remarks about Trump facing "stormy weather".

How did Trump get the nickname “Diaper Don,” and does it mean what we think it means?​

The rumors regarding Donald Trump’s bowel movements can be traced back to stand-up comedian Noel Casler, who worked as a staffer for the businessman on Celebrity Apprentice and has also worked on the Miss USA beauty pageants. Despite having allegedly signed an NDA, he decided to start speaking out about the sh** he saw on set ⏤ literally.

Casler appeared on episode 285 of “The Hole” podcast back in 2020 and revealed some stomach-churning secrets that Trump definitely wouldn’t want the world to know.

Thread should be sticked IMO

I wish I could be alive in 100 years to see what historians say about our modern political times. It will probably be a time in history we would want to forget.
- Can you imagine the children at school learning how two of the biggest countries in the world, tried to thrown out their democracy, to instails ditactors suposed to save said democracies?

Nah real men go and get hemroid surgeries in timely manners to avoid having to wear diapers later on.

Metamucil ain’t just for middle age, you mfers better start tending to your buttholes.

Especially since we know we spend more time on the toilet than we should.

Take care of yourselves
Metamucil will cut your toilet time down to 30 seconds for complete evacuation, but, it can be a double edged sword as when you feel the need to go, you better drop what you’re doing and find a toilet or you may find yourself wishing you had a diaper on.

Metamucil will cut your toilet time down to 30 seconds for complete evacuation, but, it can be a double edged sword as when you feel the need to go, you better drop what you’re doing and find a toilet or you may find yourself wishing you had a diaper on.
Apparently it can cause clogs too.

This election is so fucking stupid. If I had to put money on which one shits themselves, it’s biden, but trump would shit himself and say it was the best shit that has ever been shat and it’s made of gold.

Let’s be careful out there.
Like that insufferable "male culture" website says (Keep Calm and Chive On or whateverthefuckIidon'tcare)

"Post Conscientiously and Wipe Yer B-hole Clean"
I'd be fine with skipping this election and lighting the government on fire and starting over.

New constitutional convention.
Corporations and elites not invited.
Lobbyists can use their lobbying expertise to lobby for another blanket from the shelter before they make camp at the foot of the Wash Monument for the night

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back