Television When SNL is funny

Im a french can,
Never watched SNL in my life

Glad to see Nate Bargatze is getting more recognition. Dude's hilarious.

SNL has had so many great skits over the years but it's nowhere near its peak imho. Late 80s to around 2000 were great, especially the Will Ferrell years. Also, it's humorous and sad that so many people that let their political biases get in the way of appreciating comedy.

That was pretty funny. SNL can still do it right sometimes.

They can still be funny. It’s just inconsistent sometimes. Some episodes are great and other are trash.

SNL has had so many great skits over the years but it's nowhere near its peak imho. Late 80s to around 2000 were great, especially the Will Ferrell years. Also, it's humorous and sad that so many people that let their political biases get in the way of appreciating comedy.
forreal. Nate Bargatze is great.

It still can be funny, its just not that consistent and not often.

SNL fell off years ago. Maybe 2012-13 were the last good years.
It's not producing stars like it used and too stuck on politics.
I listen to the Fly on the Wall Podcast with David Spade and Dana Carvey, and they seldom talk about the new cast and new seasons. I think it's telling. They've had guests, like Conan O'Brien, point out that they're relying too heavily on the political component.

I usually only watch Weekend Update from SNL now.

It was actually good...! The guy who played Washington could have performed that a little better (timing wise) but aside from that it was funny.

The Rock is always gold on SNL

therock.gif

This is a sketch from the last episode, i thought it was pretty funny what do you guys think?

Its rare but sometimes SNL still gets it.

That was hilarious. But yeah SNL can go an entire year these days without a good skit, so I just have to wait until one gets posted, like this one did. Thanks.

It was actually good...! The guy who played Washington could have performed that a little better (timing wise) but aside from that it was funny.
Yeah he's a stand-up comic, not an actor, so he was kinda weak. The writing for this skit was hilarious though.

My first time seeing him, his delivery was absolutely hilarious! best part of the sketch.

Back