Television When SNL is funny

I usually only watch Weekend Update from SNL now.
Lol I do the opposite I think the weekend update is the worst part of the show now last time it was good was when fey and amy pohler did it.

I thought this one was hilarious. But it's the only sketch I've seen in the lastg 5 years or so.

Lol at trying to subvert the results of the 2016 election. Yeah no shit they lean left but anyone that's actually swayed by that is a twit. I don't really watch it anymore but I couldn't care any less about stuff like that.

Do your own work, son.
there is a greater chance of me watching an episode of snl than there was of me reading this thread and seeing that post

there is a greater chance of me watching an episode of snl than there was of me reading this thread and seeing that post

Except you had to read the thread in order to see my post.

200w.gif

your post quoting me? do you not know how sherdog works?

Hmm...you may be very, very slow. Do you see this post below?

it is also humorous and sad that so many people let their political biases get in the way of DOING comedy.

Do you know who that was in response to? You had to read the thread in order to make that initial post.

Take your time, slugger. When you've figured it out, the inner workings of Sherdog will be revealed to you.

<36>

Che and Jost have been at the update desk for nine years now. Insane. By far the record holders for longest run in that role. And their dynamic is great. Hope they stick around.
I fucking love when they write each others news stories. Shit is comedy gold.

Why don't you look a bit closer. It would save both of us time.
This one?

Do your own work, son.

Why would they have had to read the thread in order to see that? You quoted them. So they would have gotten a notification that you quoted them. So all they would have had to do to see that post is click on the notification. They wouldn't have had to read the thread.

This one?

Why would they have had to read the thread in order to see that? You quoted them. So they would have gotten a notification that you quoted them. So all they would have had to do to see that post is click on the notification. They wouldn't have had to read the thread.

Try again, lad. You two should do a comedy together. Lol.

I'm going to leave you two to yourselves and see if you can figure it out together. The suspense will be overwhelming but I think I can live without seeing the results.

Good luck.

Try again, lad. You two should do a comedy together. Lol.

I'm going to leave you two to yourselves and see if you can figure it out together. The suspense will be overwhelming but I think I can live without seeing the results.

Good luck.
So I picked the wrong post? So what post were ya referring to then?

your post quoting me? do you not know how sherdog works?

This one?

You guys are like two peas in a pod, totally made for each other.

Back