Is Topuria the most unlikable UFC champion in UFC history?

I would say Woodley because he seemed to be universally disliked both inside and outside of the cage by just about everyone.

People didn't like Ronda but appreciated her run, Carla wasn't fun to watch but noone really had a problem with her otherwise. Woodley seemed to check boxes for everyone. Guys like Jones and Strickland are how they are but they don't get bashed for their in cage performance.

Everything is related to your career when youre in the spotlight like this. Nobody disliked tyron woodly (i had no problem with him) because of anything he did in MMA. Jones should be beloved. He's not because he's a terrible fucking person.
You can have that mindset all you want but I'm just telling you what the point of this thread is about since I'm the one that made it.

No one can touch Jones
I'm not really counting the personal life stuff and personality I'm more like counting the way they behave as a champion in terms of being a diva that's the point of the thread. I feel like nobody really read the thread other than the title so they didn't pick that up.

No, Topuria has channeled his ancient ancestors boxing and crafted it since childhood. Everyone should be AFRAID of his power.

Ronda, Tyron, Tito, Brock, DC, Kamaru in his first couple defenses before the Gilbert/masvidal kos

Frankie Edgar the champ who barely survived all of his fights and somehow kept winning decisions

Bendo was a repeat of Frankie except with a size advantage and less ko power

I hope that Max beats him :)

You can have that mindset all you want but I'm just telling you what the point of this thread is about since I'm the one that made it.
And you can have that mindset all you want but im just telling you what the FACTS are no matter who made the thread.

And you can have that mindset all you want but im just telling you what the FACTS are no matter who made the thread.
LMAO, you can't dictate what a thread is about to the person that made it.

LMAO, you can't dictate what a thread is about to the person that made it.

Are you fucking retarded? Where did I saw what the thread was about? Do you know how to read?

Juliana Peña was quite delusional after beating Nunes.

Reactions: HHJ
He’s up there, Jon Jones & Ronda are also elite unlikeable

Ronda, Tyron, Tito, Brock, DC, Kamaru in his first couple defenses before the Gilbert/masvidal kos
Oh and Khabib and Islam obviously the whole camp is full of rat cheat do nothin laynpray jihadis whose wives are a towel
Frankie Edgar the champ who barely survived all of his fights and somehow kept winning decisions
Bendo was a repeat of Frankie except with a size advantage and less ko power

Boy, you sure do hate a lot of people huh?

Recently? Yeah probably. Him or Omalley. Sterling before that. Adesanya. Jamahal Hill.

This whole recent generation of fighters are insufferable.

Back