LFA, Legacy Fighting Alliance, MMA, betting thread

I'm gonna be live at this card. Hopefully someone can give me some winners on the main card because I want to gamble and have no idea who these guys are.

Aline Pereira (the sister of Alex Pereira), looks like a good play to me at -145. She has developed very good takedown defense and has world-class kickboxing like her brother (not to the same degree as Alex but still very good). Her opponent Cheyanne Bowers is a tough and resilient fighter with major holes in her striking defense that imo will lead to Aline Pereira stopping her likely early.

I was also considering playing an O/U prop on the Badou Zaky/Bailey Schoenfelder fight. No O/U has been released yet but I anticipate one will be sometime tomorrow and if so I would recommend playing O1.5; especially if you can get it at plus money. It is a HW fight but both fighters are more cautious than your typical regional HWs.

Aline Pereira (the sister of Alex Pereira), looks like a good play to me at -145. She has developed very good takedown defense and has world-class kickboxing like her brother (not to the same degree as Alex but still very good). Her opponent Cheyanne Bowers is a tough and resilient fighter with major holes in her striking defense that imo will lead to Aline Pereira stopping her likely early.

I was also considering playing an O/U prop on the Badou Zaky/Bailey Schoenfelder fight. No O/U has been released yet but I anticipate one will be sometime tomorrow and if so I would recommend playing O1.5; especially if you can get it at plus money. It is a HW fight but both fighters are more cautious than your typical regional HWs.
Hard to tell if the TDD is good or not, fighting bottom-of-the-barrel wrestlers and still spending a ton of time with her back against the cage. She reminds me of Jan, elite TDD against the cage although once on his back an absolute turtle.

Gonna sprinkle on Cheyanne Bowers at 2.50. She's facing Aline Pereira who's Alex Pereira's sister and she's complete shit in MMA. I think the only reason she's a favorite is because she's Alex's sis.

Gonna sprinkle on Cheyanne Bowers at 2.50. She's facing Aline Pereira who's Alex Pereira's sister and she's complete shit in MMA. I think the only reason she's a favorite is because she's Alex's sis.
Well that was easy. Pereira is pure trash like I said lol

IMG_20230924_232652.jpgIMG_20230924_232415.jpg I'm so fat old and pale. I think I got a couple of pictures with fighter's? I was also extremely drunk lol..

Shad Walters (+140) - heavy

Shad Walters winning a (questionable) split decision against a D1 wrestler:

Darius Miller getting his shit pushed in by a tennis player:

According to his Instagram, Shad is a Pan Am gold medalist. Not sure if that means at blue or white belt or something. He's primarily a striker. He's a legit prospect, despite his spotty amateur record. Miller is pretty bad it seems.

Last edited:
Shad Walters (+140) - heavy

Shad Walters winning a (questionable) split decision against a D1 wrestler:

Darius Miller getting his shit pushed in by a tennis player:

According to his Instagram, Shad is a Pan Am gold medalist. Not sure if that means at blue or white belt or something. He's primarily a striker. He's a legit prospect, despite his spotty amateur record. Miller is pretty bad it seems.

Im back and forth on this one, I have seen Walters almost get a guy out of there with calf kicks and in the next round get back taken and insta subbed. They both have awful TDD although Miller at least seems comfortable there and has a sneaky kimura. Feel like Walters looks value then loses. Good luck to you though

"Shad Walters via brutal knee ko in round 2"

Made almost $300. A typical bet for me is only $40-$50, so that's huge for me.
Good stuff man! Made a play on it myself after looking into it more after your post

Back