***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC 56 Perry vs Alvarez Discussion 12/2 9pm ET

I think he aged like fine wine, just getting smarter with age, speaks better, matured as a man, helps the world. I love Tito, like a Tito Vodka Martini

I like Tito's too...but it's so overpriced here.

Why pay extra for Tito's when I can get Stoli, Ketel One for cheaper and they're better?

So, caught my first CTEFC BKFC card tonight. Entertaining as hell. Why is this not more popular with the JBG worshippers? This is 100% JBG material...
My rankings of combat sports violence
1. One Muay Thai
2. Power Slap=BKFC
3. MMA

I like Tito's too...but it's so overpriced here.

Why pay extra for Tito's when I can get Stoli, Ketel One for cheaper and they're better?
where you livin bro....Ketel One is historically my favorite Vodka tastewise, not sure why Tito would be more expensive.

I kind of dont get the Mcgregor callouts, he is tied with the UFC for years to come most likely, he has i think 2 fights left and they might have him sign for more upon his return, fight is not happening.

I kind of dont get the Mcgregor callouts, he is tied with the UFC for years to come most likely, he has i think 2 fights left and they might have him sign for more upon his return, fight is not happening.
gregor would never sign up for that kind of punishment. Perry would humiliate him.

I was watching w no sound and I watched him like wow this guy is fucked up
He had to really think about what he was saying, then he'd say it, realize he said it wrong, and then say it again correctly lmao. Can't blame him, gotta be amazing to be in a situation where you tangibly see your livelihood becoming a success. But...behind every downfall, is a drug habit. Literally every downfall ever in history. I don't mind that he's enjoying his success, but I take it as a sign of impending failure. He's stoked AF that Perry won, anyway lmao

Reactions: HHJ
He had to really think about what he was saying, then he'd say it, realize he said it wrong, and then say it again correctly lmao. Can't blame him, gotta be amazing to be in a situation where you tangibly see your livelihood becoming a success. But...behind every downfall, is a drug habit. Literally every downfall ever in history. I don't mind that he's enjoying his success, but I take it as a sign of impending failure. He's stoked AF that Perry won, anyway lmao
I mean have some fuckin responsibility and wait til after it's over jfc

His eye was swollen completely shut, slapnuts.

Honestly, that 60 year old man who was probably fighting for $300 and a 12 pack of Busch Light while eating twice as many lunches as he threw went back out with his face in way worse shape before the doctor finally called it off.

Back