***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC 56 Perry vs Alvarez Discussion 12/2 9pm ET

Honestly, that 60 year old man who was probably fighting for $300 and a 12 pack of Busch Light while eating twice as many lunches as he threw went back out with his face in way worse shape before the doctor finally called it off.
Eddie quit like rockhold before him. You can't enter the Danger Zone. Where no man can withstand and hold his own.

That's Perry's house.

Could be a possibility! I think Buakaw might be having an exhibition w/ Manny Pacquiao early next year
heard that too. buakaw recently fought saenchai in bare knuckle, but i realize now that perry has a huge size advantage. they need to bring some thai violence to BKFC.

Well congrats Perry you tough sob
QFT Travis. Zero questions. Perry is an insanely talented BKFC entity - he's proven to take shots that would stop lesser fighters. The pressers with Eddie were a fantastic view on Platinum's confidence..."No One Can Beat Me".
Alvarez was confident in the 3 pressers, but Mike was Born for BK boxing.​
Perry kind of sounds like David Lee Roth.
Roth was a 100 % Alpha Male stud in his day, Platinum sure AF is now.​

Before you respond. It was a war, and Leonard won the decision. Hense why i said Mike Perry is Leonard Garcia 2.0

QFT Travis. Zero questions. Perry is an insanely talented BKFC entity - he's proven to take shots that would stop lesser fighters. The pressers with Eddie were a fantastic view on Platinum's confidence..."No One Can Beat Me".
Alvarez was confident in the 3 pressers, but Mike was Born for BK boxing.

Roth was a 100 % Alpha Male stud in his day, Platinum sure AF is now.​
Tbf I think Eddie is suited for this kind of fighting too but he was smaller and older then the unkillable plats

UFC dropped the ball letting Mike Perry go. Dude puts on brutal fun fights win or lose. He is Leonard Garcia 2.0.

Nah he can do that vs lesser competition in just punches rules no gloves. No gloves suites him cause he is tougher. However I would love to see him in the ufc, but happy he get´s to be a champ somewhere and make bank

Last edited:
Mike Perry is a bare knuckle fighting legend, and the money fight in his neck of the woods. He’s the bloody panty night in BKFC. He’s taken MVP, Luke Rockhold, and Eddie Alvarez on a tour of what it’s like in bare knuckle town and ran them right back out where they came from. They don’t ever want to come back either.

Nah he can do that vs lesser competition in just punches rules no gloves. No gloves suites him cause he is tougher. However I would love to see him in the ufc, but happy he get´s to be a chamo somewhere and make bank
He's made for this bark knuckle shit. He is absolutely in his element.

Nah he can do that vs lesser competition in just punches rules no gloves. No gloves suites him cause he is tougher. However I would love to see him in the ufc, but happy he get´s to be a chamo somewhere and make bank
Im not saying its a bad thing him being in BKFC. I am just saying UFC dropped the ball and shouldn't have cut him. I am glad he is making bank in BKFC.

Mike Perry is a bare knuckle fighting legend, and the money fight in his neck of the woods. He’s the bloody panty night in BKFC. He’s taken MVP, Luke Rockhold, and Eddie Alvarez on a tour of what it’s like in bare knuckle town and ran them right back out where they came from. They don’t ever want to come back either.

Luke _ Washed, Can´t box well, known for bjj and kicking
MVP - Kicks guy from MMA
Eddie - smallest LW, out of prime

Why is Mike not fighting boxers. Sounds like you are part of the bkfc crew and using these names like it meant something. Those fights are entertainment fun match ups, no point proven.

Luke _ Washed, Can´t box well, known for bjj and kicking
MVP - Kicks guy from MMA
Eddie - smallest LW, out of prime

Why is Mike not fighting boxers. Sounds like you are part of the bkfc crew and using these names like it meant something. Those fights are entertainment fun match ups, no point proven.

You must be fun at parties. Mike Perry is a star. Don’t worry, he will go down eventually but he’s always going to be the platinum champ and the king of violence. He’s helping put BKFC on the map big time and will be remembered for that.

It was a fun fight. Perry had a lot of trouble with the smaller and older Alvarez. But just being tough as steel was enough for Perry to win this one. This BKFC stuff is made for him. It would be hard to beat a guy who keeps coming forward and eating your best shots while throwing bombs that can put your lights out. Alvarez gave Perry everything he had, and Perry still didn't fall - this was disheartening and probably a zap to Alvarez's confidence and gas tank. Alvarez knew what was coming; he was going to get knocked the fuck out and chose the much easier path - surrender.

It was a fun fight. Perry had a lot of trouble with the smaller and older Alvarez. But just being tough as steel was enough for Perry to win this one. This BKFC stuff is made for him. It would be hard to beat a guy who keeps coming forward and eating your best shots while throwing bombs that can put your lights out. Alvarez gave Perry everything he had, and Perry still didn't fall - this was disheartening and probably a zap to Alvarez's confidence and gas tank. Alvarez knew what was coming; he was going to get knocked the fuck out and chose the much easier path - surrender.

Eddie quit. He collected his pay check and ran away from the remainder of the fight. Even Mike wasn´t happy he was feeling the pain. Never realized bare knuckle makes faces swell up so much faster. Tough organisation. It actually is different.

Seems like these guys get in there with perry and after a few rounds realize this shit is not worth it. Its brutal on both your hands and face and there is a very real chance of being permanently damaged.

They ain't willing to risk losing an eye in there, and they know in their mind that perry is.

Back