Pre-Fight Discussion: UFC Fight Night 233 Song vs. Gutierrez Saturday December 9 5pm ET, ESPN+

Planning to watch:

• Total voters
Hope you're found well too! I've been doing some playing with friends. But nothing substantial. I'm hoping some type of hobby band will pop up where I can go out and play again live.

But I just had a big car accident. I was parked at a light and a big 18-wheeler turned to Sharp and ended up driving over us with the trailer and dragging us and stuff. My back and neck are all jacked up. So it's been a rough week or so! But I'm in recovery mode and so far it looks like nothing is super critical. Whiplash for sure. So I guess I'm saying I'm doing good and bad!

damn bro, get well soon!
hopefully it wasn’t Johnny Hendricks behind the wheel Of that Big Rig !

In like Merab's shriveled inverted penis (according to neckbeard mma guru)

Who is excited to see some Yadong and Anthony Smith!?!?!?
LFG
I'm excited to see Khalil beat Smith like he broke into his house. But seriously, Khalil is a very violent man when he wants to be

qzMw52M.gif

x5byifM.gif

im here strictly to see anthony smith get demolished once again.

@Sixstring Glad to hear you are doing ok-ish after what you told us - sounds horrible. Quick recovery and hope some UFC can add something to your mood. That's some crazy stuff my PBP brother.

Might be IN for the main if I'm back home then. Out and about for a bit tonight. Enjoy the fights everyone! Much love

Looks like passenger list for the UFC Short Bus.
Ultimate Midget event.

6/11 fights are 135lbs or below.

Apex... meh.

Only 205 bout is short notice replacement. I like Khalil Roundtree, his muay thai can be pleasingly violent. And Anthony Smith can take a beating if he winds up as the nail. Alternatively he could be panic wrestling the whole time as I doubt Smith wants to stand and trade.

Feels like a skip card to me, or MAYBE I'll flip thru and catch a fight or two if i remember.

Back