Locked PWD 1138: A Date That Will Live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we good?

I'm about to go full player hater mode.

She's MID

She already flopped in WWE.

AEW gave her a main event on Dynamite just to get the ROH women's belt off her and it might've been the quietest a crowd has ever been for an AEW match, let alone a televised main event. She admitted later the pressure of being on AEW TV got to her, so she wasn't as good as she thinks she could've been.

She might've had the worst iron man match of all time against Jordynne Grace in Impact. Impact had to gimmick the clock because neither of them could actually go an hour. They really only did about 40 minutes and looked like shit doing it.

She's praised for her "technical" wrestling ability and looks like shit doing her pretend technical wrestling.

Hard pass, there's already enough MID on both women's rosters in WWE and AEW.

ZSJ and the Ace of the Universe are facing each other in a tag match on NOAH's big New Years show two days before they face each other one on one at the Tokyo Dome.

I like how much NOAH and New Japan have been sharing talent again lately.

qr4k6Y2.png

She's MID

AEW gave her a main event on Dynamite just to get the ROH women's belt off her and it might've been the quietest a crowd has ever been for an AEW match, let alone a televised main event. She admitted later the pressure of being on AEW TV got to her, so she wasn't as good as she thinks she could've been.

She might've had the worst iron man match of all time against Jordynne Grace in Impact. Impact had to gimmick the clock because neither of them could actually go an hour. They really only did about 40 minutes and looked like shit doing it.

She's praised for her "technical" wrestling ability and looks like shit doing her pretend technical wrestling.

Tell us how you really feel.

ZSJ and the Ace of the Universe are facing each other in a tag match on NOAH's big New Years show two days before they face each other one on one at the Tokyo Dome.

I like how much NOAH and New Japan have been sharing talent again lately.

qr4k6Y2.png
I like how its mixed and not always njpw vs noah

I like how its mixed and not always njpw vs noah

Yeah it's dope seeing ZSJ coming back and teaming with Ogawa too. ZSJ spent some time in the NOAH dojo way back in the day and got some training from Ogawa and won the NOAH Jr Tag straps with Ogawa a couple times like 10 years ago.

Invasion U.S.A.

A film that was released during the height of the Cold War. In Florida, Chuck Norris/Matt Hunter lives in a waterside cabin with his own air boat. After a strike on his waterside cabin by invading communist Russians led by Richard Lynch/Rostov, Chuck Norris/Matt Hunter leaps into action with dual guns blazing! The Russians have set a strategic plan that includes a mass attack on American soil

She's MID

And that's a SHOOT

She's MID

She's MID

She's not only MID, she's FAT!

What's the PWD consensus on Daria Shuer?
And no, this isn't a trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back