Locked PWD 1138: A Date That Will Live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to go full player hater mode.

She's MID

She already flopped in WWE.

AEW gave her a main event on Dynamite just to get the ROH women's belt off her and it might've been the quietest a crowd has ever been for an AEW match, let alone a televised main event. She admitted later the pressure of being on AEW TV got to her, so she wasn't as good as she thinks she could've been.

She might've had the worst iron man match of all time against Jordynne Grace in Impact. Impact had to gimmick the clock because neither of them could actually go an hour. They really only did about 40 minutes and looked like shit doing it.

She's praised for her "technical" wrestling ability and looks like shit doing her pretend technical wrestling.

Hard pass, there's already enough MID on both women's rosters in WWE and AEW.
Damn. I need to look into that iron man match.

"Look for the mark...of Jurassic Park!"

2.5 week winter vacation starts after today.

I'm an excited little monkey!
Are you by any chance Howard Cosell's grandson?

Tony Khan has a chance to pull the ultimate troll and make Ric Flair the devil. I could definitely see him enjoying the Black Scorpion angle as a kid.

Still nothing for Skies of Arcadia.

<Oku01>
<Fedor23>

Shinobi looked like shit but Golden Axe looked decent. Just hope its more arcade style and less of the PS3/360 remake.

<Fedor23>

Shinobi looked like shit but Golden Axe looked decent. Just hope its more arcade style and less of the PS3/360 remake.
And they bring back the little shit elf that steals your items.

Sunny stooged on the Kliq being late for the bus, no wonder they put shit in her food.

"I was able to buy my first house thanks to the Brawl for All so it was good in my book." - JBL

<mma4>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back