Locked PWD 1158: WWE WrestleMania 40 Weekend Is Here (Story Finished or Just Started)

Is WWE the hottest it has been since The Attitude Era? (1997-2002)

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like how the first person to get a clean win over Mr Perfect on TV wasn't Hogan. Or Warrior. Or Savage. But Brutus the fucking barber Beefcake.

I remember reading years ago, not sure how true it was, that Vince's 10/150 deals were actually decent for people who were grinders. Apparently guys got part of the gate back then and Vince loved guys who were willing to work every show. Guys working 200 dates a year for a part of the gate were making a decent living. I could see how guys working 200 dates a year just to try and sniff 80k-100k would be mad at Johnny B Badd coming in and getting a guarantee of 350k though <lmao>

I remember reading years ago, not sure how true it was, that Vince's 10/150 deals were actually decent for people who were grinders. Apparently guys got part of the gate back then and Vince loved guys who were willing to work every show. Guys working 200 dates a year for a part of the gate were making a decent living. I could see how guys working 200 dates a year just to try and sniff 80k-100k would be mad at Johnny B Badd coming in and getting a guarantee of 350k though <lmao>
Oh yeah you'd get at least $1k a night working a house show in a bigger venue back then. But if you didn't work you got squat. Nash was WWF champ and took 6 weeks off for elbow surgery in 95 and didn't make a dime during that 6 week period.
And of course you'd get a % of the buyrate if you worked a PPV but you wouldn't get it until the end of the calendar year in one lump sum (which is why Jarrett held Vince up in Oct 99).

And yet still argues with gimmick accounts and bots like dumbfuck.
3bEqdJq.png
Cup your thumb white woman.

Orton's reaction lol

so what matches is everyone looking forward to at night 1 of wm? for me personally the ladder match and the ic match

Whats this new Rock belt that I been seeing pictures of, did his cornball ass go out and make his own belt since Cody kept him in the midcard where he belongs

Whats this new Rock belt that I been seeing pictures of, did his cornball ass go out and make his own belt since Cody kept him in the midcard where he belongs
Are you talking about the one they were gonna use during the Attitude Era?

rock-1.jpg

Are you talking about the one they were gonna use during the Attitude Era?

rock-1.jpg

I saw some pictures on Facebook of him holding a belt, I assumed it was from last night, maybe Im wrong

THe People's Championship.....given to him by Muhammed Ali's widow during his HOF induction.

Rock made Ali's induction all about him lmao.

THe People's Championship.....given to him by Muhammed Ali's widow during his HOF induction.

Rock made Ali's induction all about him lmao.

He is really starting to grate me...

Okay I see what you're talking about now, looks like another WWE "signature" belt. And doesn't look bad compared to the rest of the signature line.

He is really starting to grate me...
I love it.....him doing his fake humble shit but you know he's in his Kanye "I'ma golden god" mode,

That fall gonna something.

Who wants to make the Night 1 thread?

@Stargazer Rex how's that tournament going?
He had the bye in the first round yesterday then they did consolation rounds after that so he never ended up wrestling. He wrestles in the 2nd round of the championship bracket today at 330. Weird they only had these kids wrestle once or twice for the first day. In CA they will wrestle these kids 6 matches in one day like God intended. Pussy ass little Nevada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back