Locked PWD 1158: WWE WrestleMania 40 Weekend Is Here (Story Finished or Just Started)

Is WWE the hottest it has been since The Attitude Era? (1997-2002)

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, fellas, looks like ole Pete officially has a stalker

I asked some stranger on Facebook a question about the upcoming 25th anniversary concert Im going to, cause he had commented on a public post on the concert page that hes been every year for the past 24, so I figured he would be the perfect person to ask about how long the show usually lasts and what are the normal set times since its an all day festival

A few minutes later, I get several notifications back to back to back, first he liked my question, then he sent me a friend request, then he commented on my question to tell me he sent me a friend request, then he commented again and posted his phone number for me to call him, then he posted again to tell me that he's been to the concert 24 years in a row

Im like "Hmm, thats weird" but I really wanted an answer to my question so I decided to humor him, i re-asked the same question on the public thread and accepted his friend request

He responds my telling how much he loves R&B music and starts posting pics of himself at past concerts

Then he private messages me asking me to call him so we can talk

I was curious if this was some really well done bot so I looked at his Facebook page and he was a real person but he had years and years of pics and videos of himself having fun at concerts, so he wasnt lying about loving R&B either

I still was hoping to get an answer, I really wanna know about those damn set times, so I messaged him back and said sorry I'm at work and cant have a phone convo but what about those set times

He messaged me back, calling me his new brother and said to call him anytime

At that point, I realized I was never gonna find out about those set times so I accepted defeat, and then the Facebook phone calls started...

He called me a few times throughout the evening but I didnt answer, then a couple hours later I get woken by more phonecalls at midnight so I finally blocked his ass

Im sure he saved some of my pics off Facebook and is driving through the morning commute trying to track me down at this moment, probably gonna have to send him that pic of @Stargazer Rex in his thigh hugging drawers to try and get him away from me and on to a new prospect

I asked some stranger on Facebook a question about the upcoming 25th anniversary concert Im going to, cause he had commented on a public post on the concert page that hes been every year for the past 24, so I figured he would be the perfect person to ask about how long the show usually lasts and what are the normal set times since its an all day festival

A few minutes later, I get several notifications back to back to back, first he liked my question, then he sent me a friend request, then he commented on my question to tell me he sent me a friend request, then he commented again and posted his phone number for me to call him, then he posted again to tell me that he's been to the concert 24 years in a row

Im like "Hmm, thats weird" but I really wanted an answer to my question so I decided to humor him, i re-asked the same question on the public thread and accepted his friend request

He responds my telling how much he loves R&B music and starts posting pics of himself at past concerts

I was curious if this was some really well done bot so I looked at his Facebook page and he was a real person but he had years and years of pics and videos of himself having fun at concerts, so he wasnt lying about loving R&B either

I still was hoping to get an answer, I really wanna know about those damn set times, so I messaged him back and said sorry I'm at work and cant have a phone convo but what about those set times

At that point, I realized I was never gonna find out about those set times so I accepted defeat, and then the Facebook phone calls started...

He called me a few times throughout the evening but I didnt answer, then a couple hours later I get woken by more phonecalls at midnight so I finally blocked his ass

Im sure he saved some of my pics off Facebook and is driving through the morning commute trying to track me down at this moment, probably gonna have to send him that pic of @Stargazer Rex in his thigh hugging drawers to try and get him away from me and on to a new prospect

Those are boxer briefs! They are suppose to look like that!

Be careful Pete. No joking that's a pretty scary situation.

Those are boxer briefs! They are suppose to look like that!

They dont look like that when I wear em

giphy.gif

Triple H pouted pretty bad about not landing Ospreay during the media week leading up to Wrestlemania. He's promoting the biggest show his ever done and he ended up whining about not landing Ospreay. He was pretty upset.
Did you read the post I responded to?

And I said they don't need him, not they don't want him.

If they needed him, truly, he'd get a Brock deal.

Be careful Pete! There’s a reason I don’t use Facebook market place or online groups like that! Danger!!!

@Stargazer Rex my back yard seems to have become a lizard paradise, I've always had a few back there but yesterday when i was lifting weights I looked out the window and there was a whole gaggle of them sunning themselves on the outside walls of my shed
They were all over the place on there, some just chilling and others chasing each other around, some were normal size but some appeared to be big as fuck, I got an alligator lizard back there thats gotta be a foot and a half from snout to tail, he is massive
I dont know what they eat but it must be abundant back there cause they is being fruitful as fuck

Whenever I fnally get that Go Pro i could prolly film an old timey monster movie back there

Be careful Pete! There’s a reason I don’t use Facebook market place or online groups like that! Danger!!!

If something happens to me, Sara, tell the world my story...

@Stargazer Rex my back yard seems to have become a lizard paradise, I've always had a few back there but yesterday when i was lifting weights I looked out the window and there was a whole gaggle of them sunning themselves on the outside walls of my shed
They were all over the place on there, some just chilling and others chasing each other around, some were normal size but some appeared to be big as fuck, I got an alligator lizard back there thats gotta be a foot and a half from snout to tail, he is massive
I dont know what they eat but it must be abundant back there cause they is being fruitful as fuck

Whenever I fnally get that Go Pro i could prolly film an old timey monster movie back there

Did you read the post I responded to?

And I said they don't need him, not they don't want him.

If they needed him, truly, he'd get a Brock deal.

No company "needs" anybody in pro wrestling.

You also added the 2nd line about not needing him to your post after I already responded.

The guy you responded to talked about Triple H specifically liking Ospreay not WWE as a corporation. Triple H is the Chief Content Officer, that's it, he's the head of creative, he doesn't do finances, he doesn't hire people. He's an employee of a publicly traded company, which is beholden to stockholders, Triple H doesn't get to decide who gets Brock Lesnar deals, which doesn't even have anything to do with the guy you responded to anyway.

Did you read the post you responded to?

I once bought a video game on ebay and it turned out the guy happened to live in the same small town as me. I let him keep the shipping payment and he delivered it to me in person. He left a message on my profile telling me I have beautiful hair. I haven't felt safe since.

So many weird room temperature IQ dorks coming around here since Wrestlemania.
Does this usually happen? I can't remember so many new people showing up at once...

Us telling them all to leave us alone probably isn't the best portrayal of wrestling fans <lol>

Does this usually happen? I can't remember so many new people showing up at once...

Us telling them all to leave us alone probably isn't the best portrayal of wrestling fans <lol>

They came, they partied, and now like the Rock, they have to go away. Those are the territory rules, I didn't make em up.

No company "needs" anybody in pro wrestling.

You also added the 2nd line about not needing him to your post after I already responded.

The guy you responded to talked about Triple H specifically liking Ospreay not WWE as a corporation. Triple H is the Chief Content Officer, that's it, he's the head of creative, he doesn't do finances, he doesn't hire people. He's an employee of a publicly traded company, which is beholden to stockholders, Triple H doesn't get to decide who gets Brock Lesnar deals, which doesn't even have anything to do with the guy you responded to anyway.

Did you read the post you responded to?
I absolutely didn't read your post until after I edited and assumed you just half-quoted me.

The perils of work posting. Half thoughts, fill in the rest on edit. Sometimes look like an idiot. Luckily, it's an Internet pro wrestling discussion, I'll survive.

Though, I'm going to guess Triple H has quite a bit of influence on who they go after and how hard.

Anyway, Ospreay signed where he did and it became easier for me to watch him wrestle regularly. I would have been happy either way.

I just now noticed there's a lot of new faces around here. Too many if you ask me. Wrestlemania is over, you jabrones need to take your black asses back to the heavyweights.

brother-mouzone-avon-barksdale.gif

And NFL threads, and war room, and wherever.

You don't have to go home, but ya can't stay here.

I once bought a video game on ebay and it turned out the guy happened to live in the same small town as me. I let him keep the shipping payment and he delivered it to me in person. He left a message on my profile telling me I have beautiful hair. I haven't felt safe since.

But, did you have beautiful hair?

It is a fairly normal thing around this time. The true casuals usually fuck off back to Fuckoffville in a week or two. Those are the ones that think they know everything there is just by watching WM.

The ones really looking to get into wrestling, or maybe coming back after so many years and wanting to know what is going on are 100% welcome.

Mrs Sleepwalk used to do Facebook marketplace in Walmart or McDonald's parking lots. She went in strapped. Or I did. But never both of us at the same time. Because "If it goes south, one of us has to be there for the kids." Bitch, we're handing over a used Pack n' Play for a $20 Chick-fil-A card. Either this is overkill or we shouldn't be doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back