Locked PWD 1158: WWE WrestleMania 40 Weekend Is Here (Story Finished or Just Started)

Is WWE the hottest it has been since The Attitude Era? (1997-2002)

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Sleepwalk used to do Facebook marketplace in Walmart or McDonald's parking lots. She went in strapped. Or I did. But never both of us at the same time. Because "If it goes south, one of us has to be there for the kids." Bitch, we're handing over a used Pack n' Play for a $20 Chick-fil-A card. Either this is overkill or we shouldn't be doing this.
One of my friend loved to haggle, and I’m just like you know they either were throwing it out anyway or they literally need the money just pay what they fucking asked.

I once bought a video game on ebay and it turned out the guy happened to live in the same small town as me. I let him keep the shipping payment and he delivered it to me in person. He left a message on my profile telling me I have beautiful hair. I haven't felt safe since.

But you do have beautiful hair!

I bought like 300 pounds of weights off a guy from Craigslist for $120. It was a steal. After the deal, I slipped up and said, "this a really good deal" and he got a look on his face like he just got extremely worked like when Hulk joined Hall and Nash. I didn't even haggle him. He offered that. He didn't know what he had. Thought I was gonna have to get the jump on him and hit him with a sneaky left hook. But we just awkwardly dapped up and I got the hell out of there.

@Stargazer Rex my back yard seems to have become a lizard paradise, I've always had a few back there but yesterday when i was lifting weights I looked out the window and there was a whole gaggle of them sunning themselves on the outside walls of my shed
They were all over the place on there, some just chilling and others chasing each other around, some were normal size but some appeared to be big as fuck, I got an alligator lizard back there thats gotta be a foot and a half from snout to tail, he is massive
I dont know what they eat but it must be abundant back there cause they is being fruitful as fuck

Whenever I fnally get that Go Pro i could prolly film an old timey monster movie back there

Probably feasting on bugs back there. I couldn't believe when that log cracked open in my backyard and all those baby garter snakes popped out. Isn't neat all the wildlife that's right under our noses, Pete?

Maybe Rex should move in with you for a bit.
I would pop big if Rex told his wife "sorry babe, Pete needs me right now, see you in 3 months" <lmao>
my-new-favorite-scene-v0-ab9gzy8in1ib1.png

They came, they partied, and now like the Rock, they have to go away. Those are the territory rules, I didn't make em up.

We shared the contents of HBK's fanny pack with them.

Nuclear heat with not calling herself a professional wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back