Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
shout out to all the academics in this bitch

hopefully the VA will pay for my grad school, too. If not, I'm a do it anyways!

the-wolf-of-wall-street-im-still-here.gif

wolf-of-wall-street-the-show-goes-on.gif

hopefully the VA will pay for my grad school, too. If not, I'm a do it anyways!

the-wolf-of-wall-street-im-still-here.gif

wolf-of-wall-street-the-show-goes-on.gif

A few years ago I read about this old guy that just kept signing up for more classes cause he didn't want to start paying his student loans, he ended up with a doctorate and a bunch of master's degrees and still kept taking more and more classes for decades, got to the point where he just kept getting random associate's degrees to keep it rolling. <lmao>

A few years ago I read about this old guy that just kept signing up for more classes cause he didn't want to start paying his student loans, he ended up with a doctorate and a bunch of master's degrees and still kept taking more and more classes for decades, got to the point where he just kept getting random associate's degrees to keep it rolling. <lmao>

b31c136e-17e4-4f69-894c-ac19664ef034_text.gif

Workers work!

That happened to a good friend of mine. She kept going through school for that very reason. She ended up with degrees she never used and ended up moving to Europe to avoid paying them back (must be some kind of loophole to allow that).

That happened to a good friend of mine. She kept going through school for that very reason. She ended up with degrees she never used and ended up moving to Europe to avoid paying them back (must be some kind of loophole to allow that).

The only thing the Government can do to get student loans back is garnishing pay. They can't do that shit if you live in another country. Good thing about other countries is they use different credit reporting agencies for credit scores too.

That criminal should pay her debt to the greatest country on planet earth though!

3mCGScE.gif

Gonna finish this term with an A in this dumb ass business management class that is stupid and I hated writing all of these dumb ass papers for and a B in Calculus cause fuck math, math is stupid and can go fuck itself. Calculus can get boned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back