Renan Ferreira should be in the UFC

Any fighter who wants to make real money and have actual control over their own career doesn't need to sign with the UFC ever.
The real money is still in the UFC, if your example is Ngannou thats still a guy that made his money because he was in the UFC and managed to leave while on top, you think Pereira who signed for 8 fights would make more money outside of the UFC? He will retire fighting in the UFC, and as long as he continues to headline he will make more money than any PFL/Bellator fighter will make in the same 8 fights.

Renan, Goltsov, Delija, Cappeloza would all be ranked in UFC.

He might be a good get but honestly I'm not sure he would be top 5 in UFC. JONES, aspinal, Pav, Alameida, Blades Imo are all better.

Renan, Goltsov, Delija, Cappeloza would all be ranked in UFC.
Cappeloza lost to Scheffel, he'd be another Lins.

Goltsov would do fine so long as he never fights anyone who can put him on his back, Ante is hard to rank but he'd probably be in a Tybura type spot.

Fuckin Rozenstruik vs Gaziev is the main event next week

Hell yeah the UFC needs to add all the high level HW strikers they can get

This week was nice. Another trash Apex card incoming?

There's no way ONE is letting Anatoly go with him fighting for a 3rd belt at MW and especially if he wins it too. Not to mention ONE probably has him trapped in a shitty contract. Nemkov wants the belt at HW in PFL so I doubt he goes anywhere anytime soon. So the only one I can realistically see going to the UFC is Ferreira if his fight with Francis happens and he gets sparked out.
You think Dana is going to want the guy that gets destroyed by Francis?

Reactions: HHJ
There's no way ONE is letting Anatoly go with him fighting for a 3rd belt at MW and especially if he wins it too. Not to mention ONE probably has him trapped in a shitty contract. Nemkov wants the belt at HW in PFL so I doubt he goes anywhere anytime soon. So the only one I can realistically see going to the UFC is Ferreira if his fight with Francis happens and he gets sparked out.
If he beats Francis they'll feed him to Jon before he retires as a last fuck you to Francis lol

200.webp

he seems to be quite agile for a 6'8", 270 lbs HW. I want this guy in the UFC too.

He'd be interesting. I don't see him beating the elite guys because as you say his grappling is suspect, but he's absolutely fucking huge and he's got power. Would be a fun kill or be killed guy in the UFC in the bottom half of the rankings I feel.

This. He'd be a win lose kinda guy. He'd destroy the bottom dwellers but would be destroyed by the elite. I could actually see someone like Romanov beating him.

This. He'd be a win lose kinda guy. He'd destroy the bottom dwellers but would be destroyed by the elite. I could actually see someone like Romanov beating him.

Yeah, depends if he can land a solid shot on Romanov before he can clinch him, but Romanov seems to have a decent chin and he mauls him on top imo.

The real money is still in the UFC, if your example is Ngannou thats still a guy that made his money because he was in the UFC and managed to leave while on top, you think Pereira who signed for 8 fights would make more money outside of the UFC? He will retire fighting in the UFC, and as long as he continues to headline he will make more money than any PFL/Bellator fighter will make in the same 8 fights.
No, my example is every fighter who's left and made substantially more money than they ever had in the UFC - long before the frank bag. And there are dozens of them. Suck off Dana white all you want facts are facts .

The Brazilian Skyscraper deserves a shot !
I mean he’s not fat, that’s half the battle at HW

some of the fat HWs would probably knock him out. he's good at being the hammer, but when it's time for him to be the nail, not so much.

Back