News Shara Bullet to return in May

probably end of may, since he will need to get training camp done after holidays and fasting.

Brazil gives him a month after the end of Ramadan. He can start camp during it and just mind how he goes initially with a month to up the training once he can eat normally.

Should be fine.

Michel Pereira, Pyfer, Chris Curtis, Tavares, Iron Turtle or Robocop can be a fun fights. Keep him away from fighters like Caio and Muniz. Shara Bullet's grappling is really suspect. He might get past a grappler like Paul Craig though. Craig really has poor takedowns.

I don't speak whatever language that is in...why Brazil, aren't there cards all around the timeframe he gave?

More so...where did you get Bruno Ferreira? Has there been talk of this or did you just pick a random Brazilian that's available? Also, I'd think they'd want to give the Brazilians favorable matchups.

Brunno called him out. He doesn't need a visa to fight in Brazil and I don't think there'd be any medical issues either.

Michel Pereira, Pyfer, Chris Curtis, Tavares, Iron Turtle or Robocop can be a fun fights. Keep him away from fighters like Caio and Muniz. Shara Bullet's grappling is really suspect. He might get past a grappler like Paul Craig though. Craig really has poor takedowns.

Honestly Park and Robocop grapple enough to be very problematic for Shara based on what we saw in his last fight. Possibly Pyfer, too, given what he showed against Alhassan. Wouldn't be surprised if Tavares and Pereira have just enough wrestling in their back pocket to mix it in and potentially put them over.

The guy is seriously wrestling deficient, he's debut was highly disappointing even though he won.

Yet, he gave us banger of a fight. He is entertaining.
And about wrestling - Jack Della Maddalena is hot prospect but he passed tests and is ranked and is fighting Giblert freaking Burns next. Shara can be fine too.

On point - I hope Shara will win next fight - next he can fight Olek/Pereira loser or winner - whatever it would be fireworks with both.
Then there is transition in MW division - all good fighters will replace this MW's borefest guys like Chris No action Curtis, etc.

Back