News Shara Bullet to return in May

I would be shocked if this guy ever becomes a contender, my grandma has better takedown defense than him

Apparently she couldn't get off her back after the takedown - you're here.

I'm not as sold on Bullet as others. But I'll reserve judgement until I see him again.

Seems teed up for the Ferreira fight which is sick if it happens.

Honestly Park and Robocop grapple enough to be very problematic for Shara based on what we saw in his last fight. Possibly Pyfer, too, given what he showed against Alhassan. Wouldn't be surprised if Tavares and Pereira have just enough wrestling in their back pocket to mix it in and potentially put them over.
Pretty much everyone is better than him in grappling but those guys will at least entertain some of standup portion with him. That really is the best chance he can get. Hope someone stands with him a little. Someone like Tavares hasn't taken someone down since Israel. There aren't many high level matchups for Shara Bullet unless he really changes his game. Someone with mediocre wrestling like Vettori can be a nightmare matchup for him.

His manager Rizvan Magomedov claims that he is gonna fight at May event in USA or Europe.

That would be too funny to comprehend sir lol.
One of his coaches, Dagestani guy, who was supposed to be in the corner of Petrosyan at event in Brazil said that Brazil is very gay/pro-LGBT so that’s why during their stay in Brazil he never left hotel.

Looked like shit in his debut and likely to get finished next fight depending on who it is.

shara is definitely a guy to keep an eye on
point-hehe.gif

Pretty much everyone is better than him in grappling but those guys will at least entertain some of standup portion with him. That really is the best chance he can get. Hope someone stands with him a little. Someone like Tavares hasn't taken someone down since Israel. There aren't many high level matchups for Shara Bullet unless he really changes his game. Someone with mediocre wrestling like Vettori can be a nightmare matchup for him.

Maybe, yeah. With Pyfer it was clear grappling was his Plan B, whereas we've seen guys like Robocop and Park both go out there with very clear intentions from the get-go of grounding the fight and finishing the other guy.

I think Curtis is probably the closest guy to him in the "rankings" that would be stylistically favorable for him and isn't booked right now.

Vettori is the main guy Shara wants to fight

Seems like going in everyone assumed this guy could wrestle because he's from Dagestan but he has no background in wrestling or sambo.
Well yeah, literally everyone from over there a at least some wrestling. Lol, this guys like the black sheep. It's reasonable for everyone to assume given what I just said.

Vettori is the main guy Shara wants to fight
I don't think that is a good matchup. Vettori has become Bangkok ready recently but he has enough wrestling and ground game to be a bad matchup for Shara Bullet. Vettori also has quite a chin on him. He can survive some hard strikes. The only way I see Vettori losing is that him being a dumb orc and standing the whole fight. I am not sure what happened to Vettori but he became a striker after he moved to Vegas.

Back