News Shara Bullet to return in May

Idk why there's hype for this guy. He's got substantial grappling problems that the gatekeepers will exploit.

I don't speak whatever language that is in...why Brazil, aren't there cards all around the timeframe he gave?

More so...where did you get Bruno Ferreira? Has there been talk of this or did you just pick a random Brazilian that's available? Also, I'd think they'd want to give the Brazilians favorable matchups.
Bruno called him out in the last fight.

Michel Pereira, Pyfer, Chris Curtis, Tavares, Iron Turtle or Robocop can be a fun fights. Keep him away from fighters like Caio and Muniz. Shara Bullet's grappling is really suspect. He might get past a grappler like Paul Craig though. Craig really has poor takedowns.

Damn...

Just thought, if the UFC manage to smuggle Pyfer into the rankings, he's the perfect sacrifice for Shara...

Damn...

Just thought, if the UFC manage to smuggle Pyfer into the rankings, he's the perfect sacrifice for Shara...
He can wrestle a little and he has around black belt level grappling as long as he keeps top position. He might beat Shara up. He will entertain the standup a little though since he hits hard.

Lol, weird thought process.
In Russian/Soviet prisons homosexuals/bisexuals, pedophiles, victims of rape, rapists (I saw pimps too) is considered to be lowest of the low. They called roosters and in prisons they are untouchable -- you can hit them with foot only, can't take anything from them and stuff like that. If one touches you or kisses - you are now rooster too.
Athletes are often in Russia has ties with criminals so you shouldn't be surprised.

0/10

His lack of tdd is being overstated
How is his lack of tdd being overstated? The guy was consistently taken down with ease over and over again, then he didn't have anything on the ground once there. I believe it's exactly on point, we all have 2 eyes and a brain, I know what I saw and what I saw was terrible tdd. Lol

Looking forward to the pirates next fight. Nasty striking and dangerous off his back

In Russian/Soviet prisons homosexuals/bisexuals, pedophiles, victims of rape, rapists (I saw pimps too) is considered to be lowest of the low. They called roosters and in prisons they are untouchable -- you can hit them with foot only, can't take anything from them and stuff like that. If one touches you or kisses - you are now rooster too.
Athletes are often in Russia has ties with criminals so you shouldn't be surprised.

Oh im not shocked, I guess that stuff doesn't bother me personally so I consider it a weird thought process sir.

For me, to hate someone that hasn't done anything wrong to me is a waste of energy I guess.

Dude beat the shit out of Bruno Silva. And when he was taken down he was landing significantly more damage from bottom than silva was offering from top. He’s very active off his back just strikes not subs. I think he also stated the he didn’t try to get up, which I believe cuz it was obvious at certain points when Silva stood up Shara had significant distance to get up but he stayed there with his hands behind his head inviting Silva back down.

Silva is tough and Perriera didn’t look like a killer when he fought Silva either. Next guy Shara fights will get flatlined guaranteed and everyone will be on his nuts.

That's not exactly true though. He was very aggressive off his back and won every round.
Exactly. He wouldn’t have survived a BJJ match against that guy, I think, but in MMA he kept himself busy and kept beating the hell out of his opponent with elbows and whatever he could hit him with.

<5>

Back