Tom Aspinall vs Cain?

Are Yall out your minds.
1700353251202.png
Ill put it like this PRIME DC WOULD RAG DOLL ANY VERSION OF ASPINAL EASY.

and Prime Cain used to get the better of DC....
Put some respect on the OGs name...
Prime Cain is one of the very few fighters i think could possibly beat
prime Jones.....

Last edited:
people really talking about ngannou KOing a out of shape out of prime cain lol. I think Aspinalls only chance is a KO. Prime Cain was different.

I'll go with Aspinall. Because it's easier to gameplan for Cain, than it is for Aspinall.

It seems pretty split even.
I have to agree with wanting to see Tom Aspinall with more experience.
I do believe Tom would take it TKO because the power. Cain didn't ever have that lights out power. Both are equal in handspeed. Neither is High IQ so it could always be a toss up.

Love or hate him...At the end of of the day it's nice to see a new potential great HW in Tom.

Obligatory: Are they at sea level, and does Cain have a gun?
Apparently Cain loses both situations via no cardio at sea level and can't accurately shoot for shit on his acquired target.

Cain 65/45 at their peaks. Both are not proven, but Asp is much less proven still.

Tom via guillotine.
Eh, I just can’t see that. Fabricio Werdum had to have Cain completely befuddled on the feet in order to lock that in. Even then, it wasn’t easy. And Werdum is 100x the grappler that Aspinall is unless there’s something I’m missing here.

Standing both look fast, powerful but hittable, maybe Tom with a somewhat better defence although it is a bit patchy still.

On the ground I think how he'd do with Cain ontop of him throwing GnP is a pretty big unknown, he's not really been tested that much so far with HW's current dearth of grappling talent, maybe a rematch with Blaydes might tell us more.

Has even Tom Aspinall hit his real prime just yet to judge how he'd matchup with Cain? eitherway, I'd pick Tom to beat Cain cause Tom has grappling and he'd submit Cain.

Peak form Cain is better then anyone Aspinall has ever fought. I haven't seen enough from Tom to say he's better than anyone Cain has ever fought, although I like Tom a lot and hope he lives up to the hype. I'm not so sure Tom would beat peak JDS 2/3 times.

Recency bias is crazy here. Tom is impressive, no question. But, I feel a lot of this simping and gloating of this abilities is just a bi-product of the disdain towards Jones and the concept of Tom being able to get the job of KOing him.

Back