UFC 300 main event booked ?

Rumblings have main as 1 of 5 fights

Khaz vs Dricus. Highest chance
Izzy v Dricus
Izzy v Alex
Alex v Aspinal
Conor v Nate 3

Izzy v Khaz a possible main card fight if Conor an Nate 3 is booked.

Conor Nate 3
Gaetje v Max
Yan v Zhang
Khaz v Izzy
Arman v Charles

Would be most hyped card in history and only MAYBE behind a few Mayweather fights in buys
Khaz? Do you mean Chimaev?

denzel-washington-boom.gif

Rumblings have main as 1 of 5 fights

Khaz vs Dricus. Highest chance
Izzy v Dricus
Izzy v Alex
Alex v Aspinal
Conor v Nate 3

Izzy v Khaz a possible main card fight if Conor an Nate 3 is booked.

Conor Nate 3
Gaetje v Max
Yan v Zhang
Khaz v Izzy
Arman v Charles

Would be most hyped card in history and only MAYBE behind a few Mayweather fights in buys
Khamzat can't fight in US.
Scratch that off list.

Dricus is barely walking.
Scratch that off list.

300 card looks pretty decent. I am expecting one more blockbuster fight as the main to bump Justin and Max down. A woman's fight does not belong as the main (unless they think there is some value in attracting more fans or something by having wmma as the main.) No offence I'm glad that fight is on the card. And if possible please remove this from the opener:

Jessica
Andrade

25-12-0
vs

Strawweight
Marina Rodriguez

Marina
Rodriguez

17-3-2

Let's get something better from men's mma - there should be many options. There are two good women's fights on the card. Let's not stink it up with a wmma scrub match.

If it's Conor i'll laugh so hard at UFC"s corruption

They fired USADA because USADA claimed Dana & the UFC tried to bypass protocol to rush Conor back in without him being in the pool for 6 months which is required

Hunter Campbell denied this and said Conor is not bypassing any USADA testing and that they were just being unfair to Conor, and don't expect Conor to fight until he submits a certain amount of tests and stays in the pool for 6 months. UFC outright denied Conor is fighting anytime soon multiple times, saying he needs to stay in the pool for longer.

Then UFC 300 comes along and boom, Conor is main-eventing (Supposedly)

But its probably Belal Vs Leon Edwards right now, which a Khamzat vs Dricus fight being worked behind the scenes to replace that fight

Khamzat can't fight in US.
Scratch that off list.

Dricus is barely walking.
Scratch that off list.
I have heard both ways on Khaz being able to fight here. I haven't heard anything definite either way. Didn't know about Dricus being injured.

I think it's gonna be Conor v Nate 3 then that's the easiest mega fight to make certainly not the best or mega in reality but only Connor v Gaetje or Khabib would sell more.

I do think isreal coming out to fight the China girl dressed something like this would be good

1000001229.jpg

Google line up is always wrong

Use espn it’s updated daily and almost always fully accurate

Tentatively there is the main event + one more main card left to be announced

Still room for another early prelim as well

Alex is defending at 301 in Rio against either hill or Ankaleav. Hill just got cleared for light sparring a day or so ago

Pantoja is co-main

Ariel said ufc moved away from putting Belal vs Leon on 300 because of the backlash

The plan is pretty clearly to do DDP vs Izzy. Chiesa said he has the same manager as ddp and that’s what’s trying to get done behind the the scenes ddp being healthy

Now in my own speculation I feel is DDP isn’t ready they do Izzy vs ddp

If somehow that can’t work I think they get desperate and pull Chandler/conor forward. The reason there is no actual date set for it is definitely because they’re essentially using it for when it’s absolutely needed lol

To make you all feel better about it if they announce it as main event for reasons any other than late replacement I will film myself running naked around my city and yell loudly every username that posts in this thread. And post the video here.
Better start getting ready big dawg

Google line up is always wrong

Use espn it’s updated daily and almost always fully accurate

Tentatively there is the main event + one more main card left to be announced

Still room for another early prelim as well

Interesting, two more fights for main card. I kinda expected Harrison or Jiri to get the one spot

I'll hide this here rather than making it it's own post

Its Izzy vs someone, likely Pereira, at LHW

Izzy is back in the gym training, looking huge and Izzy + team have accepted the 300 main event spot, just waiting on confirmation of opponent

Back