UFC 300: Pereira vs. Hill

Not betting on the main event but I retwatched Hill/Glover and I had forgotten how much Hill slowed down after the first round. He has the ability to fight tired which is a very good trait to have, but my confidence in him has definitely dropped. I was debating taking Hill by KO for quite a while, but I'd rather just enjoy it as a fan.

It`s a 5 rounder mate.But even with that,I think there`s a very small chance it ends early and even if they take 2 first minutes off it should still hit.SS 15+ is even better-2.37,they`ll probably count all strikes as significant.
Oh right. BMF lol. Yeah, regardless I think they should both be able to land 15 ss'

Not betting on the main event but I retwatched Hill/Glover and I had forgotten how much Hill slowed down after the first round. He has the ability to fight tired which is a very good trait to have, but my confidence in him has definitely dropped. I was debating taking Hill by KO for quite a while, but I'd rather just enjoy it as a fan.
Either way, it seems unlikely it goes the distance.

Someone needs to make the PBP thread. Mkess and I are in Vegas.

We are likely gonna get there before even the early prelims start and just sit at the bar. That was the plan, since most likely it's gonna be busier than a normal ppv would be.

I'll have to catch you guys on another card. The logistics wouldn't work today as I would've been out all day watching fights. When I'm not as interested in the prelims I'd definitely be up for a hang.

Back