PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
108721-4032295.png

VICTORY!!

XC6cC5X.png

Indulge me, Sherbros!
Oh shit you won the whole thing? Congrats man. That’s awesome.

Slang teng stallag riddum ting Fam, ya seeen
Jah Bless the earth since birth 🍹🍃🥬

Darn just when I was think I understand TDot language another dialect was throw me for loops.
Nice. Up that slap game champ. I wanna see you win that belt or whatever they get when they win the slappin

Thanks fam you too

Got home after the card had finished so it was already up on fight pass. Fast forwarded through the vast majority of it because it seemed to be mostly hugging against the cage. Tough to find any redeemable qualities of this card. One of the worst I've ever seen. Main event was okay but not enough to save this steaming pile of trash. Apex needs to die (or improve)

I thought Curtis won that, touched Allen up all night and made him look desperate. I can't think of 1 time Allen hard Curtis in trouble (except the leg injury). While Curtis had Allen hurt every rnd

Got home after the card had finished so it was already up on fight pass. Fast forwarded through the vast majority of it because it seemed to be mostly hugging against the cage. Tough to find any redeemable qualities of this card. One of the worst I've ever seen. Main event was okay but not enough to save this steaming pile of trash. Apex needs to die (or improve)

It's simple really.

Do you like watching fights or not?

UFC can be anywhere and I'll tune in every weekend.

We just had UFC 298, 299 and 300 next week, stacked as fuck..But idiots like you will keep complaining about having free fights.

I'm just gonna put this out there, because I see more than a few of my Sherdoggies going Mariscal, You gonna LOSE! I'm so confident I'm post this 1st Page! "Where "Anything you say and post can and will be used against me in future and further posts"...

Fight God's please make this happen I can't take the Sherdogging if it don't
giphy.gif
You thought I forgot about you?

How did that whole thing go, man?

I missed the fight. Your guy won, though, right?

It would be embarrassing as fuck if you got that shit wrong.

1712481575092.gif

Back