UFC on ESPN 54 PBP/Discussion

Dogs been barking a lot the last few hours, tough card.

So its been a half hour and a fight finished since Weidman debacle but I still have my money..... I guess I'm good? Feel for the decision bettors lol

Alright to salvage my night need Blanchfield under 72.55 FS on UD. Will still be down if it hits but only a little. If I lose this one too, really bad night.

Blanchfield might win via grappling but she still throws punches like a girl. Manon throws actual grown man hands

So its been a half hour and a fight finished since Weidman debacle but I still have my money..... I guess I'm good? Feel for the decision bettors lol

PR just said MGM graded his Weidman itd a loss. Because they take longer to grade bets. So I'd assume they are paying Weidman dec bettors?

Whatever book you used, if I bet Weidman decision I'd be blowing them up if they didn't pay me.

Well you wouldn’t really expect Luque to literally just up and quit. This moron should be forced to retire.

strange logic but i kinda just put Buckley and Neal in the same box of explosive strikers. i have a dead parlay with buckley from last week but never replayed him.

Blanchfield sub 2/3/4 +450
$50

Fiorot will look good early but I tend to think she'll need a KO or hurt Blanchfield so bad that shes disuadded and doesnt stop coming forward. But we never see her stop coming forward. I think Taila was her toughest matchup in the division and she couldve lost it but I think she should be able to get TDs. Fiorots TDD is very good but hasnt been tested against great wrestlers. On the mat Blanchfield should mop her.

Might keep an eye on the live Blanchfield odds after round 1 & 2, I think we could get a solid price on her if Fiorot has a good start.

I remember she was dog odds after round 1 vs Santos and then Santos got tired pretty quick, similar thing could happen here.

Fiorot has a Judo base. And her grappling looked good against Maia (better grappler than Blanchfield). I also don’t like Blanchfields takedown entries.

PR just said MGM graded his Weidman itd a loss. Because they take longer to grade bets. So I'd assume they are paying Weidman dec bettors?

Whatever book you used, if I bet Weidman decision I'd be blowing them up if they didn't pay me.

FanDuel grading as TKO it seems. Most bookies go by whats announced in the octagon from what Im hearing.

1711860709853.png

Not me just what I found online

Sal D'Amato and Chris Lee are judges for the Blanchfield/Fiorot fight. :mad:

2-0 manon, but not safe, erin looks like she could pull a late slate comeback.

Manon 2-0.

Everyone was gonna make their Erin live plays at + odds now...

Back