UFC on ESPN 54 PBP/Discussion

yeah that is a problem, refs should not have that crazy power over a fight. they need a second ref ringside who checks him and calls for a needed replay. crazy how the ref gets the final call on a replay. If the corner team ask for a review replay, it should automatically be reviewed like any other foul. stupid. just the fact that Dumas touched his eye AFTER the punch he landed should be a clear indicator it wasn't a fake eye poke or a punch disguised as an eyepoke, any other veteran ref steps in.

I think it varies by state even in terms of what's allowed for review and when. The AC's set the rules.

Silva has the fight IQ of a turnip. Backs up to the cage to allow a grappler that has no explosion to hit a TD otherwise the ability to use his grappling. Absolute idiot.

I think it varies by state even in terms of what's allowed for review and when. The AC's set the rules.
i doubt it's that. dont believe the ufc turns over rulings just because they are in different geo. the refs aren't local. it's usually left to the refs. i dont think they care about two unknowns.

i doubt it's that. dont believe the ufc turns over rulings just because they are in different geo. the refs aren't local. it's usually left to the refs. i dont think they care about two unknowns.

No I mean the replay rules vary by state.

bruno taking zero risks in rd1 to escape position... this better be some strategic gambit

lol weidman could be up 2-0... have to give him credit, he doesn't look bad.

Weidman chin holds up. Bruno waiting too long to string punches together.

2-0 weidman.

absolute clown show. dumas gonna be pissed if this is a NC lol

That was a lotta eye poking by Chris

Weidman not as washed as Ferguson but Silva fought terrible first round and also got eye poked 4 times

Had such a good event till that fight. Had Silva and does not start round 3. Worst fucking case scenario.

Back