UFC on ESPN 54 PBP/Discussion

So they changed it to a UD. But Buffer announced TKO.

How the hell are the books gonna handle this one LMAO??

anyone who lost with silva and was glee about my lost deserves that karma.

Weidman ML +210
Weidman inside +550

Just as I drew it up. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Good thing I played inside instead of sub +800
You were right, nice win though it got ruled as a decision now so not sure what will happen with your bet.

anyone who lost with silva and was glee about my lost deserves that karma.

Impossible to know for sure, but Dumas looked like he was getting tuned up pretty good anyway. And Weidman was on his way to an easy win (I was on Bruno for the record). So not apples to apples.

I do agree the Dumas fight should've been stopped and him given a chance to recover. Ref missed a pretty obvious one.

anyone watching Tszyu fight? crazy match
Yea. Boyd Gaming left live betting up for the entire fight. I tuned into the fight around Round 8 and saw Tim with a massive gash and blood and the commentators made it seem like it was gonna be a close fight, so I added $300 to Fundora -150.

Vicente looked shot standing against RDA. Brain bleed is horrifying, he was getting pieced in the pocket, outstruck and not confident stan ding. NCAA Luque had to make an appearance. If he doesnt have success wrestling I dont see how he wins this. No bet on it myself.

Impossible to know for sure, but Dumas looked like he was getting tuned up pretty good anyway. And Weidman was on his way to an easy win (I was on Bruno for the record). So not apples to apples.

I do agree the Dumas fight should've been stopped and him given a chance to recover. Ref missed a pretty obvious one.
you would have said the same thing if that happened to nate landwr. i think it's ridiculous to come to that conclusion in round one. Getting hit a few times means nothing. fight is not over till it's over. And he landed a clean uppercut before the eyepoke.

Luque over 50.5 sig strikes to close out a PP play, but Luque under 57.55 FS on UD. Trying to salvage the night after that Bruno shit show.

you would have said the same thing if that happened to nate landwr. i think it's ridiculous to come to that conclusion in round one. Getting hit a few times means nothing. fight is not over till it's over. And he landed a clean uppercut before the eyepoke.
Like I said, impossible to know for sure. But he was losing at the time and Weidman essentially had the fight won.

Like I said, impossible to know for sure. But he was losing at the time and Weidman essentially had the fight won.
all tapes should be reviewed, it takes 10 seconds to review a tape. i don't get why you need to die on this hill defending a shitty decision.

Luque always has his hands glued to his face as defense, still ends up taking a ton of damage in so many fights.

damn..Luque is done,he just doesn't want be there

Last edited:
Luque is done. Retire bro. One of the most violent fighters ever. Was arguably the #1 Just Bleed disciple for years.

"Brain bleed" after the Neal fight was a horrifying thing to hear. I dont want to see him take more damage and hes clearly been affected. Hes not the same. He was scared of trading in the pocket with RDA and turned into NCAA Luque for like the 1st time in his career. Bad sign.

Back