Worried for Strickland because DDP is a WEIGHT BULLY...

ComfortablyNumb55

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I really like Sean Strickland and his story. He came from a very toxic childhood and became a decent man. I really want him to keep shocking people by defending that belt.

UNFORTUNATELY, DDP is a huge weight bully. I've even heard he only wants to defend the belt once before going for champ champ status.

DDP may be far too big to overcome. Strickland is a real 185er and barely cuts. Sean is a real man.

I used to think Izzy was the problem when it came to the problem with DDP, but after DDP made light of Sean's childhood, I knew DDP was a demon posing as a good guy.

I really like Sean Strickland and his story. He came from a very toxic childhood and became a decent man. I really want him to keep shocking people by defending that belt.

UNFORTUNATELY, DDP is a huge weight bully. I've even heard he only wants to defend the belt once before going for champ champ status.

DDP may be far too big to overcome. Strickland is a real 185er and barely cuts. Sean is a real man.

I used to think Izzy was the problem when it came to the problem with DDP, but after DDP made light of Sean's childhood, I knew DDP was a demon posing as a good guy.
The camp is going well Sean?

Strickland better work on his TDD and scrambles as DDP is going to try to submit him.
Stickland probably has better wrestling than Dray, and trains with far better wrestlers. Strickland probably pieces him up just like he did Izzy.

But it's a 5 rounder. The guys who cut a lot of weight find it harder to push the pace in the later rounds. But not always so let's see.

Strickland apparently has good grappling.

Sean has definitely put on size in the past year or so. But he used to make Welterweight rather easily. He grew into a man though and the weight doesn’t fall off the same. DDP will have a size advantage but I don’t think it will really matter

But it's a 5 rounder. The guys who cut a lot of weight find it harder to push the pace in the later rounds. But not always so let's see.

Strickland apparently has good grappling.
I got to watch Sean spar and train quite a bit. At 2 different gyms. He kind of reminds me of Cody Garbrandt when it hits the mat. you just don’t see much grappling unless they are drilling. They are able to spring back to their feet and have this fast Twitch style of getting out of danger while using correct technique .

Back