Worried for Strickland because DDP is a WEIGHT BULLY...

I really like Sean Strickland and his story. He came from a very toxic childhood and became a decent man. I really want him to keep shocking people by defending that belt.

UNFORTUNATELY, DDP is a huge weight bully. I've even heard he only wants to defend the belt once before going for champ champ status.

DDP may be far too big to overcome. Strickland is a real 185er and barely cuts. Sean is a real man.

I used to think Izzy was the problem when it came to the problem with DDP, but after DDP made light of Sean's childhood, I knew DDP was a demon posing as a good guy.
I want to not yet go in on DDP but I, a black man, cheered him all throughout his Izzy drama. I said "he seems like a gentleman to me" and left any judgments about what his views *MIGHT* be on things I care about since I don't know them and he's a fighter and everything stays compartmentalized. As it should.

Then he pulls this shit. And removes my whole "he is a gentleman" shield (blind?) and now I am..... less supportive of him overall. It wasn't a look that helped his image in MY eyes, but who knows if it helps with the casual fan? Maybe they respond to more heel DDP than I do.

I am no longer conflicted in who I back between him and Sean, that's for sure.

I want to not yet go in on DDP but I, a black man, cheered him all throughout his Izzy drama. I said "he seems like a gentleman to me" and left any judgments about what his views *MIGHT* be on things I care about since I don't know them and he's a fighter and everything stays compartmentalized. As it should.

Then he pulls this shit. And removes my whole "he is a gentleman" shield (blind?) and now I am..... less supportive of him overall. It wasn't a look that helped his image in MY eyes, but who knows if it helps with the casual fan? Maybe they respond to more heel DDP than I do.

I am no longer conflicted in who I back between him and Sean, that's for sure.

Exactly.

You leave a man's abusive childhood out of it.

Sean goes after decisions you make as an adult.

Back