Media WWE Wrestlers share their opinions about UFC 300

Poatan by stunner confirmed

giphy.gif

CM Punk wishes he was cool.

The desperation is palpable

These people have a combined pro MMA record of 30-14 so respect.

More MMA experience than 99% of Sherdoggers, and I say only 99% because Paddy occasionally posts here.

All due respect fam mans ain't got official scrapz just street cred 🛣️ finna get on da #PowerSlap 8 card tho #Inshallah #BigUp for the shoutout though fam truly appreciate it my guy 🙌.

These people have a combined pro MMA record of 30-14 so respect.

More MMA experience than 99% of Sherdoggers, and I say only 99% because Paddy occasionally posts here.
These 5 people have a combined 30-14 record inaccurate and quite misleading.
Bobby Lashley has a 15-2 record with 3 "Legit" fights IMO. 1-1 against Josh Thompson and a win over Wes Sims. All others were squash matches from what I can tell.
Shayna Bazler is 15-11 in WMMA
Mr Brooks is 0-2
Big E has never fought.
Joe Tessitore is a TV analyst and has as many MMA wins at CM Punk & Big E combined.

Combined 30-15 record for the 5 but take out Shayna & Lashley and 3 of them have a combined 0-2 record. Not exactly a stellar panel of experts. More like as Gorrilla Monsoon used to say "A Fountain of Misinformation".

Randy Savage vs Shawn Michaels
UFC 300 main event on short notice

Didn’t this end up being Fabia’s secret move that he couldn’t teach Diego because it was banned by the Geneva convention or something
I think it was a reverse guillotine into a ddt.

If anything a stunner would be more realistic. Askren pulled one off against Punk in training lol

Wait what? How long has he been doing that? And why is he not charged?
Vince is the sex trafficker, Brock was involved and was kicked out of WWE. I haven't read too deeply into it. But to fantasize about him coming back is retarded. If you aren't excited about this card you aren't an MMA fan.

Back