News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

i think a lot of people dont really know what someone having a mental breakdown looks like. its been glamourized and cheapened by Hollywood and social media. ive been in the presence of someone having a break over the course of a few weeks and it was not pretty. dude had all his possessions in giant black garbage bags and kept trying to get free oxycodone from the hospital at the university i went to.
i think Garcia will regret this deeply in a few years time.

These days, mental breakdowns get egged on by social media.

Ryan had a bunch of grifters lining up to interview him when he was talking all of that crazy shit about Bohemian Grove, and people were blowing smoke up his ass about how he's a lowkey promotional genius.

Oscar let it happen because he just wants to cash him out.

He's not properly trained and is going into a fight against a guy who is very disciplined.

Ryan is getting thrashed tomorrow
I think this is the end of his career
Will we see a no mas 2?

Ryan is getting thrashed tomorrow
I think this is the end of his career
Will we see a no mas 2?

We might see Oliver McCall 2.0.

I'm honestly surprised that the New York commission hasn't stepped in because they're super cautious after having to pay out that massive settlement to Magomed Abdusalamov.

Garcia has really poisoned the well here. This isn't a winner's mentality at all, and even if he somehow does win, he completely taints it by openly admitting to cheating in order to get advantage.

One thing you can't knock is his confidence as delusional as it may be. DH by UD.

Is he really marrying the "actress" or is that part of his promo act?

Garcia, Oscar, and Hopkins all look like they on some shit.

No way Garcia should be under their promotion, if he has issues himself.

Oscar looked hilarious that whole weigh in.. straight "hello darkness" vibe the whole time... hell he needed Hopkins to help him finish a thought when he was grilled by Ariel.

Need Bet MGM to put up a line on Ryan barricading himself in his locker room tomorrow.

Back