International Mysterious pneumonia outbreak leaves China's hospitals overwhelmed

If it's a bacterial or viral infection that sets up in the lungs that causes that particular pneumonia. Airborne transmission is likely.
Yes, that's what I was getting at in my very strange back-and-forth with the other poster.

pneumonia - you dont say pneumonia is going round do you ??!?!?

You say colds or flu .. not pneumonia ..
Depends. You do if it's bacterial. Very contagious. Won't go away without antibiotics and can get anyone with close contact with you needing antibiotics. Much worse than a cold or flu. Colds and flu are viral. You just need rest and fluids for those.

I mean, if you want, you can call it a contagious bacterial lung infection. But saying pneumonia is easier.

If you leave work for the doctor and get put on medication, you are kinda supposed to let everyone know why if they are at risk because they were close to the miasma you were spewing.

You don't say "they put me on antibiotics for a cold or flu", because they don't do jack shit for those lol

I'm not sure but I'd imagine they just say that. Pneumonia is usually a later sympom of an illness so saying there is an outbreak is a bit odd, e.g you'd just say there is an outbreak of flue like sympoms. The videos being shown from China show a lot of children using breathing tubes and not blowing their nose into hankies.
Well you'd know better than me, but the initial reporting stated that traditional flu symptoms or covid symptoms for that matter aren't present. Just high fevers and nodules in the lungs.

Presence of nodules in the lungs in adults is fairly common, but can sometimes be cancerous. Not super common in children, but if they are showing up in CT scans it makes you wonder wtf is going on.

For some reason I thought you were in Central America.

Well you'd know better than me, but the initial reporting stated that traditional flu symptoms or covid symptoms for that matter aren't present. Just high fevers and nodules in the lungs.

Presence of nodules in the lungs in adults is fairly common, but can sometimes be cancerous. Not super common in children, but if they are showing up in CT scans it makes you wonder wtf is going on.

For some reason I thought you were in Central America.
I have no idea, just thought reporting it as pneumonia outbreak seemed like it was the only symptom. Newer reports call it an influenza like illness. They say it is a mix between covid19 and a post lock down flu resurgence.

I have noticed it is mostly wion media from India covering this. They are quite alarmist in their reporting.

If it's a bacterial or viral infection that sets up in the lungs that causes that particular pneumonia. Airborne transmission is likely.
could it also just be a bunch of cases of pneumonia just being flagged in their system? e.g 1000 people are documented having pneumonia, therefore someone files a report saying that's a lot of pneumonia and it gets flagged in their system as an outbreak even though it a bunch of coinciding problems, for example, I guess like 1000 people showing up in a single day for problems involving bleeding and it is flagged under the same umbrella. It could be a combination of bacterial, standard flu, covid and winter issues all causing the same symptom but for different reasons so the pneumonia stands out as an anomaly in their system.

I mean it is Winter after years of lockdowns.

I'm more skeptical of this now though, the only news outlet reporting on it is really just the Indian WION an they are saying it is now happening in the Netherlands, but the Dutch media haven't acknowledged in at all.

pneumonia - you dont say pneumonia is going round do you ??!?!?

You say colds or flu .. not pneumonia ..
Pneumonia is a clinical diagnosis which requires lower airway involvement (the lungs).
Many respiratory viruses can cause pneumonia. Usually don’t say “pneumonia” is going around.

Xi had fought vs Covid with " nice " lockdowns ...very harsh lockdowns.
While China had sold damn a lot of desinfectants, gloves, tests and masks for all world. Factories producing this stuff had insane workload and very big profits,.

Maybe now PlandemicNo2 might be more actual than war laboratorium " War in Ukraine " ( China had won this war since first day).
What's a pandemic? Is one happening?

Story is gaining traction in the media. Seemingly the same thing is happening in Netherlands.

Could all be hearsay and WION seem heavily invested in pushing it on the agenda.

Same reports. They say pnumonia not influenza. Very strange.

Agreed, strange. Hate that it's hitting children specifically at this time. but that could just be from generally weaker immune systems than adults

I think the point they’re trying to make is that the usual symptoms that usually precede pneumonia aren’t showing up.

It's a bioattack by CIA, just like covid-19.

We have a name. White lung syndrome.

Nothing to see here itis now in Denmark butt there is still nothing to see

Pneumonia is a clinical diagnosis which requires lower airway involvement (the lungs).
Many respiratory viruses can cause pneumonia. Usually don’t say “pneumonia” is going around.

Why repeat what i said?

Why repeat what i said?

Because you said something that was a half meaningful observation.

"Usually" you don't call known illnesses by their clinical presentations but when talking about emerging unknown illnesses, you do.

People collapsing in tye street again or just another purge of thw politically inconvenient

Back