RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

I think that’s right, I definitely believe he THINKS he’s acting, and I’m sure to some extent he is.
I think a lot of kids his age are actually like that, the wannabe bad boy thing and I think he's playing to his base, which is largely mentally dysfunctional kids who follow him on social media. He'll enter rehab soon, possibly find Jesus.

Gonna reply to this part of the comment made by someone named @Kovalev's "Man Bag"

This means that Haney's around the same size of someone like Terence Crawford who was recorded once weighing in at 165 (I googled Crawford's in ring weight and an interview came up where that number was brought up).

This also makes him bigger than Mayweather who weighed 150 in the weigh ins against McGregor, and whose weight didn't deviate much inside the ring after.

You think he's big enough to make Welter?

Too bad he's undisputed LW world champ. I dunno how he makes that weight limit seriously.
They would all be welterweights by now if Spence & Crawford moved to 154 sooner.
& none of them will contend seriously at 147 until Boots moves up as well.

Even though Haney is big for the weight, his lack of power would be even more of a barrier at 47.
They will tease it & talk about it, but won't do it anytime soon. Similar to how all we get is gum bumping from Shakur Tank Temo & Haney when it comes to fighting eachother.

They all rather pass around the Rollys & Ryans of the divisions with the occasional over the hill former champ sprinkled in-between

I think a lot of kids his age are actually like that, the wannabe bad boy thing and I think he's playing to his base, which is largely mentally dysfunctional kids who follow him on social media. He'll enter rehab soon, possibly find Jesus.
Is that where Jesus has been all this time

Casual here. Who is the favorite?

If that's the case and he's really dealing with mental illness (which is no joke and I hope isn't the case here), then his team and management have to step and get him away from social media as he should be nowhere near it, much less fighting.
The dipshits who held and then handed him the bottle (of whatever it was, doesn’t matter if beer or apple cider) when he came in 3lbs fat shows the people around him clearly don’t have his best interests at heart. Nobody thinks that’s a good look. You’re no Ricardo Mayorga…

He will continue to have a very public self-implosion and those parasites will milk all they can from him.

Anyone in the UK have any clue how to get the PPV on TV? The DAZN PPV channel has nothing on. If I have to watch it on my PC I will be cancelling DAZN after this event and sailing the seas

Ryan missed weight?

How many hours is this thing going? There was fights hours ago, its a 5 fights main card, and the first one hasnt even started yet, 3 more hours?? Boxing has HORRIBLE pace.

Back