Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn! That look on his face, though. That's embarrassing. My son got spladdled his freshman year at an arena in Fresno lol. He was heated! Never seen him that mad after a match.

@My Spot Oh snap, looks like you guys got a player from my town on your team, says Zyon Pullin played right here in Pleasant Hill for College Park, which was full of white whores from the suburbs back in my day, had a lotta fun adventures that started out by cruising through College Park durig lunch or after school, if you catch my drift, so now I hope you guys win

But it was also the sight of one of my most embarrassing fights ever so now Im really rooting against the Gators!
Yeah he went to some community college out there and we got him out of the portal. Probably our best player.

Yeah he went to some community college out there and we got him out of the portal. Probably our best player.
Dammmnnn!!!!!!!!
What a heartbreaking way to lose, that ball bouncing all over the place before it dropped through the hoop stole like 2 seconds away from you guys

Dammmnnn!!!!!!!!
What a heartbreaking way to lose, that ball bouncing all over the place before it dropped through the hoop stole like 2 seconds away from you guys
<[analyzed}>

I’m at a sports bar and everyone else cheered

<34>

I’m at a sports bar and everyone else cheered

<34>

Only one way to handle this

tenor.gif

Damn! That look on his face, though. That's embarrassing. My son got spladdled his freshman year at an arena in Fresno lol. He was heated! Never seen him that mad after a match.

Is that some sort of a weird pin or is it just really embarrassing to literally get tied into a pretzel as you sit there helpless?

Is that some sort of a weird pin or is it just really embarrassing to literally get tied into a pretzel as you sit there helpless?

It can be a pin. But, it also scores near fall points. And yeah, its also just really embarrassing to have your legs spread eagle for the world to see like you are an onlyfans hoe.

Probably not. I'm leaving for Reno for a week a little bit after that. I need isolation leading up to that, Pete. When you are a young, powerful empath like me you have to limit your social interactions around big crowds. I could always default into my astral tortoise defense that I learned from contemplating Nacho for 3 years and go in my shell when Im out but then I'm not very fun. That just makes people wonder why this jacked, handsome man with a curious smile is so aloof! Is he on drugs? Balco labs?
n3Uy5JxSK59K.webp

Me, waiting for that day

tenor.gif

#metoo I'm like that a lot when I'm out as long as I'm in a good place. Thanks to God I am mostly so it's pretty neat. But Ol Rex is still a work in progress. No doubt it. I don't want to be aloof too much, Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back