PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know he's got a long win streak but I think Jack Hermanson is of the same caliber and would have the same streak after this fight.
Allen does possess enough power to hurt almost every MW now days though.

Jack Hermanson would lull Allen into a punching match like Curtis did.
However, because Jack only throws jabs, he would never hurt Allen enough to compell Allen into trying something different.
So an easy 50-45.
The jab goes bop.

108721-3869616.png

Not the worst. That's my motto.
I strive to be not the worst

credit where it's due Curtis is tough! i fully expected him to milk that eye poke.

It was a good fight but i think Allen trying to prove something on the feet was poor fight IQ should have been grapple heavy the whole fight. Do what works submissions are his bread and butter. He got the dubb but ought pretty haphazardly. imho

Yeah, agree, though Curtis was tough to control so I can sorta see why he mixed it up - did the right thing trying to grapple all R1 and drain those machine guns Chris has!

Without the benefit of replay it looked like Allen had him hurt with a knee or whatever that striking sequence was at the end. Only after did I realize that Curtis had an injured leg. The optics looked bad. I had Curtis winning the 5th and the fight 48-47. It was a close fight.
I don't think it really matters what caused the injury. He was nearly finished and if the ref did stop it, it would have been a TKO win for Allen regardless of what caused him to get hurt.

They should be dripping in tasty moisturizer hot sauce, but that's just me and my hungry stomach, I'd those mofo's from the animal's ass if left alone...

Homemade dry rub. Not a fan of sauce. Not even on my wings for the cook. Prefer dry rub on ribs too. Just a preference. There's no wrong answer.

All good fun, I guess when you pick shows every week you gotta eventually do okay lol!

Thanks, on to UFC 300 😍😍😍

Gotta miss the first couple of fights, nothing I can do about it, but after that I'll be here enjoying myself with all you awesome people!
Great picks today.

Oh man 300 is lit!

Great picks today.

Oh man 300 is lit!

Could've been this, could've had that, who cares?

What an awesome card, and I'm glad it's headlined by a proper, down-to-Earth UFC Championship fight!

LET'S GO!!!

Thank you. No wrong answer. I'm sick of one is clearly better than the other jibber jabber.

I think it muddies the natural taste, but if I've got people over, I've got zero issue with using sauce after a slow and low.

Slap fights add on the TV WTF is this shit

@PaddyO'malley where you at lol

Ayo, my bad fam, was in my garage crafting a Power Kube so mans can check his slap power. Ting's gonna be fire next time tho, fam, for real 💯🦌🚫🧢🧢

Mad respect to espn collabin' with #PowerSlap ting will be good for both brandz real talk

Yeah, agree, though Curtis was tough to control so I can sorta see why he mixed it up - did the right thing trying to grapple all R1 and drain those machine guns Chris has!
Curtis is tough but kinda limited he's a technical brawler but thats about it. I am surprised he couldn't capitalize more as Brendan stupidly gave him the exact fight he wanted. I guess he is a bit undersized though really needs his next fight to be at WW. I am glad Allen won very high on him but boy did he made me nervous tonight..

Back