WrestleMania 40: Night 1 - Biggest Tag Match in WM History

Gable’s the only person that sorta ‘deserves’ to beat GUNTHER… and he ain’t in that match tonight for whatever reason.

WWE & Lynch need to get shit figured out so she doesn’t go to AEW.

Predictions
Roman/Rock vs Cody/Seth - I'm torn on this one. Rock and Roman going over sets up all sorts of shenanigans tomorrow. But I think Cody and Seth winning is the better story and sets up a better ending story for Cody. Think I'm going with Cody/Seth.

Rhea vs Becky - While Rhea hasn't had the best in ring reign, her being so dominant and such a big part of Raw makes me feel she's winning and retaining her title.

Gunther vs Sami - Sami shouldn't be the guy to beat Gunther. He should hold the belt until after the Germany show.

Jimmy vs Jey - Got to figure Jey winning to take Jimmy out of the equation for tomorrow is the way to go here.

6 Team Ladder match - The titles are finally getting split up here. Count on Awesome Truth winning the Raw tag titles. The Smackdown titles I'm not as sure about, but I think Waller and Theory win them.

6 Woman tag match - Pretty easy choice going with Jade/Naomi/Bianca. Asuka keeps the anti-Undertaker streak with never winning at WM.

Rey/Andrade vs Dom/Escobar - LDF win here with Carlito getting involved for the heels after being slighted by Rey.

We may never see Brock again

Brock Lesnar will be back.

hq2.jpg

Chief content officer is a weird way to say.. booker man.

Gable’s the only person that sorta ‘deserves’ to beat GUNTHER… and he ain’t in that match tonight for whatever reason.
Gable currently, but I wouldn't mind seeing Bron take the title when he's ready. That would be one hell of a rub for him, and he has actually beaten Gunther before.

My main prediction:

Rhea Ripley beats the shit outta Becky and retains.. then hops a flight outta Philly down to Richmond, Virginia, and drives out to the middle of nowhere and carries me out of this rental in her big strong arms.

AJ drops F bombs all the time....not that one. Lol

Kind of weird, I don't see any title changes tonight, though maybe Judgement Day. But I expect 3 tomorrow

Usos make up after the match tonight, right?

Back