WrestleMania 40 Night 2: Finished stories and stuff

It really wasn't that good. Rhea looked strong but not strong enough that it was a real statement match. It wasn't competitive enough to be a solid back and forth affair though. I never thought Becky would win but I never thought Rhea looked that dominant. Very strange. So that makes sense if she was off
Becky hasn't had a good match since she returned tbh.

Seth needs to go back to Seth from the shield

Much better look.

As much as I'm not a fan of the 'freakin' in Seth Freakin Rollins, going back to an old gimmick is a devolution in character rather than an evolution.... like they're running out of ideas for him.

I like when he whips out The Shield gimmick on special occasions like last night.

As much as I'm not a fan of the 'freakin' in Seth Freakin Rollins, going back to an old gimmick is a devolution in character rather than an evolution.... like they're running out of ideas for him.

I like when he whips out The Shield gimmick on special occasions like last night.
When you come out to the ring and even lady gags from 10 years ago says “too much” it’s ok to go back.

When you come out to the ring and even lady gags from 10 years ago says “too much” it’s ok to go back.

From what I've heard, he's going to take some time off to heal from injuries.

Typically when high-level talent take time off its also a good time to analyze what can be evolved within their presentation & gimmick.

Back