***Official*** Sherdog Content UFC 300 Fight Week (Best UFC Ever?)

@helax @Doughie99 @Dillydilly

What are the odds on this parley?

Alex
Weili
Gaethje
Charles
Bo

I got you

f5f4c61c3118a90493a1be980ba3515d.png

Might as well leave out Bo and the chick.

So Green is going to lose because he's been fighting too long & has too many fights?

Yet Miller has been fighting longer, more fights, more damage, & is 3.5 years older.

Sound logic 😆🤣

And yes his record recently is worse because he isn't fighting Jesse Butler & Gabriel Benitez.
I heard his favorite movie is Rise of Skywalker

@BFoe

a87eaed1c57cc2d48a73ff15ae375057.gif

34de170d49e30ca2218d992f0c0e2658.gif

Get your picks in Sherfam!!!
UFC 300 deserves a perfect tap
All the info you need for UFC 300 is in this thread
sg0Fv28.gif

rxWcHXC.gif

sg0Fv28.gif

rxWcHXC.gif

108579-4040296.png

<{JustBleed}>

sg0Fv28.gif

rxWcHXC.gif

I predict a decent night of fights, decent enough to have Sherdog smile as a collective...... probably not but I can dream you bastads lol.

I will shut my mouth on real predictions, and I'll let the fighters speak for themselves.

May we see every fighter give their very best performance....and may the best man/woman win.

sg0Fv28.gif

rxWcHXC.gif

108579-4044483.png

Imo, Poatan needs to avoid those straight bombs from Hill, by not moving in straight lines (something he tends to do).
Chop the legs early on, also work the body a bit to get those hand low, and then ultimately (I think) Alex has to fight the fire with fire to knock Hill out.

It’s gonna be a crazy fight, and I can tell you right now that I will be very nervous during the fight, lol🤣

I picked the champs parlay so Alex is in my bet. I hope he does exactly what you said haha

So Green is going to lose because he's been fighting too long & has too many fights?

Yet Miller has been fighting longer, more fights, more damage, & is 3.5 years older.

Sound logic 😆🤣

And yes his record recently is worse because he isn't fighting Jesse Butler & Gabriel Benitez.
Right, because that was definitely my point. :rolleyes:

My point was pretty obvious bud—that far from being some mismatch so great that you couldn’t envision how Miller could possibly win and needed to ask us to help you with that, this is a matchup between two dudes with a ton of fight mileage, removed from their peak, that really could go either way. Miller is what, +150ish on this fight?

Green could chin him, but despite all Jim’s mileage he’s only been stopped by shrikes twice in his career, by Cerrone and Hooker when they were in good form. I think more likely for Green is that he could keeps Miller on the outside and outpoints him. But I think Miller will use leg kicks liberally when Green is in either stance, and will force more of a fight in close to create scrambles and make Green grapple. I will go with Miller.

Back