***Official*** Sherdog Content UFC 300 Fight Week (Best UFC Ever?)

108579-4050588.png

Just wanna say thank you @Kowboy On Sherdog for this thread and for your efforts all week in compiling Sherdog content, UFC YouTube videos, and Tap picks. Awesome job building all the Hype for this event.

I dedicate this one to you. #HypeKowBoy 😉

<Selugi>

Thanks my main man.

I hope everyone enjoys and stays safe tonight :)

3308fb257186825cf92dd0c7400b85f3.gif

Arman Tsarukyan admits he was slightly taken aback by the massive fan base for his upcoming opponent, Charles Oliveira.

Tsarukyan is ready for the biggest matchup of his career against the former champ at UFC 300 on Saturday in what is essentially a lightweight title eliminator. Leading up to the matchup, the Armenian-Russian’s comments sections on social media have been flooded with the iconic phrase coined by Oliveira, "The champ has a name."

“I didn’t know that [he has a lot of fans]… And he has a lot of fans so like everybody text me on the comments, ‘The champion has name: Charles Oliveira.’ And send a lot of messages with the Brazilian flag but it’s funny … ,” Tsarukyan told ESPN

Oliveira fans took it to a different level during a UFC 300 Q&A in Miami last month by issuing death threats to Tsarukyan’s face while booing him. “Ahalkalakets” admits being surprised by the incident but expects a different atmosphere at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

“I was surprised because I didn’t think like a lot of people gonna boo me, you know,’ he said. “Maybe because [Alex] Pereira was there, his fans and Oliveira’s fans it’s almost same guys, that’s why. And yeah it [the presser] was in LA, like a lot of Armenian, Russian people can come [to Vegas] and I think it’s gonna be completely different.”

Tsarukyan also recently implied that “do Bronx” is only good at one thing: taking people’s backs and choking them. However, the surging lightweight has now slightly changed course after studying Oliveira’s extensive career in detail.

The UFC really doesn't seem to realize how big of a star Oliveira is, I don't think they wanted him as champ or want him as champ now but he has quite a big following and does well on ppv.

I don't see anybody else picking Garbrandt and most people are picking him to get finished lol. I think he's being underestimated here, Figgy fought at 125 his whole career until his last fight and is 36. As long as Garbrandt stays calm I think he wins this.

The UFC really doesn't seem to realize how big of a star Oliveira is, I don't think they wanted him as champ or want him as champ now but he has quite a big following and does well on ppv.

Out of active fighters on the roster, he's easily top 5 biggest stars. I mean, I'm pretty sure he got the loudest pop out of any fighter on 300. He had canada eating out of the palm of his hand, and he had arizona going crazy for him after beating their boy in gaethje. He's also one of the most followed fighters on social media.

Out of active fighters on the roster, he's easily top 5 biggest stars. I mean, I'm pretty sure he got the loudest pop out of any fighter on 300. He had canada eating out of the palm of his hand, and he had arizona going crazy for him after beating their boy in gaethje. He's also one of the most followed fighters on social media.
Yeah he has 7m followers on IG compared to 3m for Pereira and 400k for Figgy. I think the second most followers on the card is Holloway with 4m.

Back